Chapter 28: On My Shoulders

Precious Sins

Chapter XXVIII: On My Shoulders

[Adrien's POV]

"Preston," I groaned against his lips. Preston kissed my mouth softly, his lips carefully pulling back from mine as he started kissing down my jawline. My breath hitched as his lips touched my neck, gently caressing and nipping the skin, his hands holding me still.

"Mm...you should just let me fuck you right here," Preston hummed. I gasped slightly as he playfully nipped at my neck, his hands sliding down to undo my winter coat. A blush rose to my cheeks as I made a move to stop him.

"W-we're still in the car! And it's cold outside! Can't you wait until we get inside the house?"

"Annnnd? Your point? I'll warm you up with my body," Preston smirked. I rolled my eyes at that, flashing him a glare with red cheeks.

I couldn't believe he was tempting me into having sex with him in my mom's car. We just pulled up the driveway after our date, and it was freezing cold, not to mention 10:30 at night. The sky was dark and the moon shone high with stars scattered around. I had anticipated crawling under the warm sheets of our bed with Preston, cuddling up after a sweet and intimate moment to end our date. But before I could even get out of my seat, Preston had grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into a heated make out. Instead of taking me to our bedroom, he wanted to do it in the car. At 10:30 pm. In the freezing cold.

It was my mom's car for heaven's sake!

"You're impossible," I huffed. Preston smiled cheekily, cupped my face with both hands, and leaned over to peck my lips.

"Come on...I can take you to the back seat, throw your legs over my shoulders...we can make it work," He grinned suggestively. I bit my lip. The way Preston was staring at me made my heart race, desire wrapping around me like silk. He was making it impossible to say no, so, I caved in. I cupped Preston's cheek and leaned forward, pressing my lips to his in a soft kiss.

"You better warm me up," I murmured against his lips. Preston laughed, and then, we went back to kissing. Preston's hand slipped behind my neck, holding me still as he gently coaxed my mouth open with his tongue. I groaned against his mouth, allowing him to take over completely, the heated make out heightening the desire twirling in my bones.

When we pulled apart, I took a second to compose myself, my cheeks flushed and my breath panting. Preston tilted his head with a smirk, and then, he pulled me to the back seat of the car where we could continue our fun.

***

[Preston's POV]

"Fuck, that was good," I huffed, leaning my back against the seat as I closed my eyes for a moment, quickly catching my breath. I heard Adrien laugh softly, and for a moment, silence dawned on us as we both took a few minutes to relax from our intense round of sex. But, just as I thought I would start to fall asleep against the seat, Adrien suddenly sat up on the seat with a gasp, making my eyes snap open.

Adrien's gaze landed on me with wide eyes, sudden shock taking over his features. I furrowed my brows at him worriedly, surprised by his sudden change in demeanour, "Adrien?"

"D-did you use a condom?" Adrien asked me quickly, his voice shaking slightly. I looked at him with a raised brow, and then, that's when it dawned on me. The same concern etched itself onto my features, and I looked at him in shock.

Fuck.