Chapter One

Allison's Point of View.

Dear Harry, France was amazing and so was Egypt. Thank you for asking. You may be wondering how I managed both holidays. Well, Hermione's parents took Hermione and I to France at the beginning of the holidays. Where is my family went to Egypt to visit Bill at the end of the holidays!

The twins tried to lock Percy in the pyramids but Mum caught them. The twins tried because not only was Percy being Percy but he had gotten elected Head Boy. He has been going on and on about it all while we were in Egypt. That is the second Head Boy in the family, Bill being the first.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            We'll be staying in the Leaky Cauldron for a week before we go back to Hogwarts. Hermione has managed to convince her parents to let her stay with us. During the week we will be going into Diagon Ally to get our school supplies. 

I was talking to Hermione and Mum about getting a pet of my on, as you have Hedwig, Ron has Scabbers and Hermione got a cat. So, I was thinking of getting an Owl myself so I don't have to continue using Percy's or Erol. Anyway, Ron, and I look forward to seeing you.

Allison.                                                                                                                                                      

I put my quill down and close up my ink bottle before folding up my letter and putting it in the envelope that already had Harry's name written on the back. Once the envelope was all sealed up I got up from my desk and walked out of the room I shared with Ginny. 

I made my way over to Percy's room and knocked on the door with a special knock he and I created so he knew it was me. ''Come in Allison,'' he called out from the other side. I smile opening the door and looking around his room before setting my eyes on him at his desk polishing his Head Boy badge. 

''Hey, Percy can I please use Herms to send a letter to Harry?'' I ask him. Percy looks at me before sighing in defeat and nodding. Out all of our siblings I am the one Percy has trouble saying no to. Fred once said I am one of those people that people can't hate. 

That is with the exception of the Slytherins. Once I sent my letter Percy and I talked for a little bit before I made my way back over to mine and Ginny's room.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    When I got there I saw Ginny laying down on her bed. ''Hey Ginny,'' I greet her as I enter our room. I make my way over to my bed and lay down on my stomach in a way so I was facing her. She rolls over so that she is on her stomach facing me as she sends me a smile. ''Hey Ally-bear,'' she replies. 

''Where were you I was looking for you to see if you could practice Quidditch passes with me again?'' She asks me. This Holiday during the free time that we had I had been helping Ginny brush up so she could try out for the Quidditch team. ''I was in Percy's room asking if I could use Herms to send a letter to Harry,'' I tell her.