Chapter Fifty-Six

Allison's Point of View.

It was safe to say when we got back to the Common Room Hermione and Ron had a fight which ended with Hermione storming up to our dorm room in a fit of rage. 

Soon after she had gotten passed the rage she had broken down into tears. It took a while but I had managed to get her to calm down enough for her to change out of her dress and into her PJ's and get into bed. 

Once I was sure that she was asleep I had gotten changed myself. I first undid my hair and took out the comb that Mom and Dad gave me before wiping off the makeup and getting undressed. 

Once I was dressed into some comfortable PJ's I brushed my hair out and tied it up. Once all that was done I got into bed and went to sleep myself.

Waking up on Boxing day was uneventful. Hermione and I got up, took turns of having a shower and got dressed into some comfortable warm clothes before tying our hair up. 

Allison's Outfit and Hair

When Hermione and I went downstairs we ran into the boys and Ron and Hermione agreed to not bring up the argument and just continued on as if nothing happened. 

Harry and Ron also told us about the conversations they heard between Snape and Karkaroff and Hagrid and Madam Maxine. 

''We had our suspicions,'' I tell them shrugging my shoulders drinking some animal blood. Over the last few months, I have gotten used to my heightened senses the point where they don't bother me anymore. 

Just as long as I ingest a decent amount of animals blood, I would be fine. ''They can't be all bad,'' Hermione tells them. 

I nod in agreement, ''yeah, just look at werewolves, none are as vicious as others,'' I tell them. 

''Beside's, we knew he couldn't be a full giant, they are about twenty feet tall,'' Hermione tells them shrugging her shoulders. 

Ron looks as if he was about to talk back but chose to keep silent instead not wanting to cause another fight between the two of them. 

During the rest of the holiday we all turned to doing our homework. Ron and Harry less enthusiastic that Hermione and I. In between doing our homework and Hermione and I did some research in the library and hung out with the Cullen's. 

Ron and Harry got to know them better and got to establish a relationship with them like Hermione and I had done. 

On the first day of term the grounds were covered in a thick layer of snow and the windows to the greenhouse in Herbology  were frosted over. Like usual the cold barely bothered me but when there was a gust of wind I would get cold but my robes would keep me warm enough. 

No one was looking forward to standing outside of Hagrid's hut in this weather for Care of Magical Creatures. However, once we got down to his hut we didn't seem him but rather an elderly witch.