Chapter Nineteen

Allison's Point of View.

Over the next month and a half, Harry and Ron were still ignoring Hermione. So, as usual, she and I were in the Library doing all of our school work. Between Quiddich Practice, classes, homework, and helping Hagrid with his case I still make time to spend time with the Cullens. I go to the Room of Requirement with Emmet, Jasper and Edward. 

Emmet has me do weights and Jasper teaches me how to position myself properly to punch and kick a punching bag. I spend time with Esme telling her about my life and my siblings. She tells me about her life before she was turned. 

Alice and Rose have begun to teach me some gymnastics moves. When I asked them why they had begun to teach me all of this they all told me that Dumbledore asked them to. Apparently this is his way of giving me a way to release all pent up emotions I may keep buried. 

I have still continued with anti-Dementor lessons. Slytherin had defeated Ravenclaw narrowly. During one of the Dementor lessons, Professor Lupin told us about the Dementors kiss and how that is Sirius Black's fate. 

We learned that Remus was one of James and Sirius's best friends. That night Ron's rat went missing and Ron blamed Crookshanks which resulted in a fight between Hermione and Ron. 

I was in the Room of Requirement at the time and when I came back Dean had told me what had happened and that Hermione had run-up to our room. As soon as I was told I had run up because I hadn't seen Ron. Esme, Rose and Alice were trying to get Hermione to unlock the door.

Once I got into the room I stayed there all night until she had calmed down in which I had left her with Esme, Rose and Alice. I then went up to Ron's room and comforted him. As much as Ron always complained Scabbers did nothing I knew he loved Scabbers. 

Two days after that was the match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. That match was eventful as Malfoy and his goons tried to pull one over Harry and me by dressing up as Dementors. Though with the lessons we had been getting from Lupin we had given them more of a surprise than they originally wanted to give us.

February 5th

I was shaken awake by Hermione who told me that Ron believed Sirius Black was in his and Harry's dorm. Hermione and I go downstairs into the common room where everyone else was surrounding Ron. 

I saw Percy walking towards Ron. ''Percy, Sirius Black was in our dorm with a knife. Tore my curtains up,'' Ron tells our older brother. ''Nonsense,'' Percy says. ''You had too much to eat Ron, You probably has a nightmare,'' Percy says.

''Well, that can be decided if you go and look at his curtains. If they are torn it clearly wasn't a nightmare,'' I tell Percy defending Ron. Ron and Percy turn to look at me and their eyes widen. ''Woah Allison are you feeling alright?'' Percy asks. 

At that moment McGonigal came in in her robe with her hair let out of her usual bun. ''Alright, alright I am happy we won as well but this is getting ridiculous,'' McGonigal says.

Ron goes up to McGonigal and tells her what happened. ''Weasley how could he have possibly gotten in through the portrait?'' McGonigal asks him. Ron points at Sir Cadogan's portrait ''ask him,'' Ron says. 

McGonigal looks as if she doesn't believe him but goes over to the portrait. ''Sir Cadogan did you at any point tonight let a man enter the Gryffindor Tower tonight?'' she asks.