Chapter Forty-Eight

Allison's Point of View. 

Once I had gotten back to the Gryffindor Common Room both Harry and Hermione asked me what Dumbledore had said about the book. 

I told them about what he had told me and how he said not to tell anyone that I don't trust about the book. The conversation ended when Hermione and I planned to go to the library and do some research on the coven ourselves. 

After that Hermione, Harry and I decided to do some school work. Well, Hermione and I decided to. Harry just grudgingly went up to his Dorm room to get his claiming that he would get bored doing nothing. 

So that is what we did for the rest of the evening before dinner. After which I had gone to where my family were staying. While there I had told them about how I found the book and what Dumbledore had told me about it. 

Soon enough we had gotten on to the topic of when we will test my vampire abilities. When it neared curfew Dad had walked with back up to the painting of the Fat Lady before turning to walk back once I had entered. 

I found Harry and told him that I will meet him at midnight so that we could talk to Sirius. After that, I had gone up to bed and decided to write to my adoptive family updating them on everything happening. 

They had written to me and were furious that I hadn't told them what was going on. They kept on switching between being mad at me and grateful that Carlisle and Esme were here to help me. 

They had told me to go to them wherever I felt as if I was being overwhelmed by my new senses or if I think I would lose control. Overall they had ended the letter by telling me to keep them updated with everything that happens with me and tournament. 

Mum was, of course, worried sick when she had found out that Harry had been entered in the tournament. She like Hermione and I does not believe that Harry entered his name in the first place. 

Her exact words were. That boy has been through so much in his life. She told me that he knows better than to enter a tournament this dangerous. 

Once in my dorm room, I walk over to my desk and grab some parchment and ink before starting to write. 

Dear Mum.

Ron is still not talking to Harry. But don't get mad at him. I know that he will calm down and talk to Harry in his own time. 

Hermione and I are both spending all our free time splitting between Harry and Ron. When I am with Ron, Hermione is with Harry. When I am with Harry, Hermione is with Ron. 

Though today during our Hogsmead trip both Hermione and I went with Harry because Ron went with these two other guys in our year. After dinner, I had spent some time with the Cullens and we had made plans to go out during either a free period or during the weekend. 

Ginny is fine. She spends most of her time with her friends from both Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Between classes, homework and spending time with both Harry, Ron, and the Cullens I haven't had that much time to talk to her. 

I can't wait till I see you when you come up at some point to watch a task. When you and dad are here I will go into more detail about what has been happening ever since we got to school. 

With love Allison. 

Once I was finished writing the letter I set it to the side so that the ink can dry before getting up and walking into the bathroom to start a shower. Once I had turned on the water I turn around and exit the bathroom to grab a pair of Pyjamas to get changed into.