Chapter Sixty-Two

Allison's Point of View. 

I was stood in a Graveyard, similar to the one that Harry had explained to Ron, Hermione and I. I look around and walk up to the tombstone that seemed to stand out the most to me. I back away from the tombstone when I saw the name. 

''Tom Riddle,'' I muttered underneath my breath. I turn around when I heard footsteps and back up when I saw the familiar traitor stood tp the side of me with a  sadistic grin on his face.  The same one he sported when he got away from us last year. Though he wasn't looking at me. 

He was holding something in his arms but I couldn't see it properly since it was wrapped up. ''Kill the spear,'' the thing that Pettigrew was holding hissed and it made me flinch. 

Pettigrew raises his wand. I could nearly move, stuck in the same spot with fear. ''Avada Kadavra,'' he yells. All I could see is a green flash of light and the faint sound of someone screaming out a name. 

I shoot up gasping for air and I look around the room. I sigh and throw the covers off of me and get out of breath and make my way into the bathroom. 

I turn on the light and look into the mirror. Nothing different from what I look like each time I wake up from the very same dream that I have been having since the Second Task. 

I just sigh and turn to the shower and turn the water on before walking out of the bathroom to grab some clothes while the water heats up. 

Once I got all the clothes I wanted I walked back into the bathroom before striping out of the Pijamas before getting into the shower where I wash my hair and body. 

Once I was done, I turn off the water and step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my hair and body. 

I walk over to the sink and brush my teeth while I dry off a little bit. Though once that was done I dry the rest of myself off with the towel around my body before getting dressed into my clothes that I had chosen out before starting with my hair. 

Allison's Outfit and Hairstyle

Once I was happy with the way I look I turn around and exit the bathroom. I walk over to my bed and sit down while I put on a pair of boots before standing up once again.