Chapter Three

Allison's Point of View.

We have been staying in the Leaky Cauldron for two days now. Currently, I am sat on a chair watching Hermione and Ron argue once again about each other's pets. ''I am warning you Hermione keep that thing away from Scabbers,'' Ron tells Hermione.

Hermione glares at Ron while holding on to Crookshanks. ''It's a cat Ronald what would you expect. It's in his nature,'' Hermione bites back.

''A cat is that what you think that thing is?'' Ron asks our best friend. Hermione continues to glare at Ron and as she was about to say something catches her attention. ''Harry,'' she says smiling petting her cat. Ron turns around holding Scabbers. ''Harry,'' he says.

I turn around and smile. There stands Harry on top of the steps. ''Hey Harry,'' I say standing up ad walking up to him. I give him a hug and which he responds to after a minute. I pull away and smile at him. He smiles at me blushing.

Our attention to each other was broken though when we heard a cough to the side of us. We both turn around and see Ron looking uncomfortable and a bit irritated. Hermione was hitting his arm and glaring at him. Harry went to say hi to my brother and Hermione.

Once we all had gotten the greetings out of the way we had gone to sit at the table where breakfast was being served. ''How was Egypt?'' Harry asks Ron sitting next to him as Hermione and I sit opposite them. Crookshanks comes and hops on to my lap.

''It was amazing seeing all the Pyramids. Even Scabers enjoyed himself,'' Ron told our friend. ''You know the Egyptians use to worship cats,'' Hermione tells him while petting the cat that was still on my lap.

Ron gives her an irritated look. ''Yeah along with the dung beetle,'' Ron shoots back. I roll my eyes at my brother and turn to Hermione. She and I were talking about our classes but when my Mum came up to Harry all my attention was on them.

''Harry dear,'' Mum says pulling Harry into a hug when he had gotten up. ''A bit peaky, have you got all your books, all your clothes,'' Mum continued to question each time Harry would nod. ''I just need to some new robes, potion stuff and parchment and ink,'' Harry tells her.

Mum nods and looks over the three of us sitting down. ''You can get all that stuff when these three go into Diagon Ally to get their books and things!'' Mum tells him looking back at him.

Harry nods sitting back down. Hermione and I finish eating and make our way upstairs to change out of our sleeping clothes. ''Do you want to shower first?'' Hermione asks me.

I look up from where I was sorting through clothes. I smile at her ''no you go. I had a shower last night before bed!'' I tell her. She nods and goes into the bathroom with her towel and clothes.

Once I had chosen something to wear I had gotten dressed into the clothes before going over the vanity and working through my long blond hair.