Chapter Forty Three

Allison's Point of View.

All through the week, the irritation did not go away. If anything it sent me into coughing fits every now and then. Right now I was getting dressed in my school uniform before walking into the bathroom and braiding my hair to the side. 

Once that was done I had made my way back into the mine and Hermione's room. ''You ready?'' Hermione asks me when I picked up my bag and placed my wand in my robes. 

I look at her and nod. Together the two of us made our way down to the common room where we had met up with the boys. Together the four of us made our way down to the Great Hall. 

Once we got there we made our way  to sit down at the Gryffindor table. Once we sat down the other three had made sure I had something to eat before they had gotten some food for themselves. 

All throughout the week nothing that had been served appetized me. It got to the point where I hadn't had anything to eat for two days. So they had made me eat something. I only ate small amounts every now and then,

I look around the Great Hall, looking at all the decorations that weren't there last night at dinner. There were banners above each house in each houses colors with there mascot. Then above the head table there was the biggest banner of all sporting the Hogwarts crest. 

Once again they all stood out to me. Looking around at all the bright colors made my eyes hurt. Once I had gotten used the brightness I had turned back to the food on my plate and ate it slowly. 

I look back up when I felt some eyes on me. ''Why are you guys looking at me like that?'' I ask. Harry, Ron and Hermione were looking at me from where they sat. ''Allison, this has been going on for a week now. It is not showing any signs of going away,'' Hermione says. 

''It actually seems to be getting worse, you coughing is getting worse,'' Harry tells me in concern Ron nodding in agreement. ''Didn't Esme and Carlisle's letter say they were arriving tomorrow?'' Ron tells me. I look at him and nod my head. 

''Tomorrow we are taking you to them so that we can see what is happening to you. I swear it has to do with you being part vampire,''  Hermione tells me. ''If it has to do with me being part vampire how come this hadn't happened to me before?'' I ask them. 

Hermione looks between at all of us before leaning in. ''I actually have been forming a theory in my head. One that I want to check with Carlisle,'' Hermione says. ''What's this theory?'' Harry asks her concerned. From under the table I felt him grab my hand. 

''Well I was thinking maybe your vampire side was dormant as opposed to your witch side. With you being raised in a magical environment your witch side  was more powerful than your vampire side,'' Hermione tells me. 

Ron gives her a look. ''That doesn't explain why this is happening to her now when you both were with them all holiday,'' Ron tells her. 

''Well I think there was a mental block in her mind keeping her vampire side dormant. When she started training with the Cullens that block could have weakened,'' Hermione starts explaining.

I nod my head. ''Thus the little vampire strength I had before,'' I tell them. Hermione nods at me. ''But what I am think is that when Moody used the curse, that mental block had fallen because your vampire side sensed you were in trouble,'' Hermione tells us. ''But like I said I would need to tell Carlisle and Dumbledore,'' Hermione says. 

''It makes sense,'' I nod my head. ''What are they up to?'' Ron asks. I look up from what little food I had before turning to look where he was looking only to see Fred and Geroge whispering amongst themselves.