Chapter Thirty-Two

Allison's Point of View.

''So even though Mum sent a letter to the Dursley's you still sent a letter to Harry saying the same thing,'' I ask Ron when he came into my room. Ron nodded happily. 

''Yeah, He sent me a response saying the Muggle's said he could come,'' Ron tells me and Hermione who had arrived yesterday. I nod and smile at him. 

''So when are you going to pick him up?'' Hermione asks him. Ron looks down at the letter he was holding. ''We are going to get him at five this evening,'' Ron tells me. 

My eyes widen and I look at the time on my phone. ''Okay then, who is going with Dad?'' I ask him. ''Just, me, and the twins along with Dad of course,'' Ron tells us. 

Hermione and I share a look. ''Why would Fred and George go?'' I ask him. Ron just shrugs his shoulders and leaves the room with a skip in his step. 

I laugh while shaking my head. I look up at Hermione when she didn't do anything. ''What?'' I ask her. Hermione just looks at me with her eyebrows raised.

''How are going to act around Harry now that you have admitted that you love him,'' Hermione tells me. I cough awkwardly and look down at the magazine. 

''Well, I have no clue. We are going to have to see when he gets here don't we,'' I tell her sparing her one glance before looking back down at the magazine in front of me. 

Time Skip.

''Hey we are leaving now,'' Ron tells us sticking his head through the door before he leaves not giving me a chance to say anything. 

''Okay then,'' I sigh flipping another page of the magazine. ''You know this hairstyle will frame your face perfectly,'' I tell her pointing out the hairstyle. 

Hermione leans over my shoulder and looks at the hairstyle. ''Yeah it would but there is no way my hair could pull that off. I shake my head, 

''that is the beauty of beauty products. I remember reading about this product that helps tame the frizz in hair and makes it silky,'' I tell her. Hermione turns to look at me interested. ''What is the name of it?'' she asks. 

''Sleekeazy's hair potion,'' I tell her after looking it up in one of the many books I had. ''As I said, it tames the frizz in your hair and makes it sleek,'' I tell her. 

Hermione nods before looking down at the hairstyle. I take a picture of the hairstyle and send it through the group chat that Alice had created on all of our phones. 

I look at Hermione, ''you want to go downstairs?'' I ask her. She looks at me before nodding. Together she and I grab the magazines before making our way downstairs. 

''That wasn't funny Fred,'' I heard Dad say. Hermione and I looked at each other before entering the room. ''I knew there as a reason why you two wanted to go,'' I tell them smirking. 

Hermione comes to stand next to me. Harry turns to look at me and his eyes widen a little bit. I looked at him and smiled before my eyes narrow at his hair. 

''Seriously. What is it with you guys and your hair this year?'' I ask them. Dad just continues looking at Fred and Geroge. ''What on Earth did you give that boy?'' Dad asks him.