Chapter Twenty-Eight

Allison's Point of View.

I look at the clock and grab on to Harry's arm. ''Harry we have to go. We have to get to the Hospital Wing before Dumbledore locks the doors,'' I tell him. 

''How long do we have?'' Harry asks. ''About two minutes tops,'' I tell him. I see Alice and Jasper share a look before Jasper walks over to me and Alice walks over to Harry. 

They pick us both up and Jasper smirks. ''You two might want to hold your breath,'' he tells us. I look at Harry and he looks at me before we both hold our breath. Next thing I knew was that they were speeding through the hallways of the castle. 

Alice and Jasper stop just in front of the door as Dumbledore exists. He turns to face us. ''Well?'' he asks. ''We did it, we saved the both of them,'' Harry tells him. ''Good, get in I will lock the door behind you,'' he says before letting us inside. 

Harry and I share a look before we go inside with Alice and Jasper. We entered just as our past selves disappeared. Carlisle and Esme look at us in shock looking between where we just were to where we are now. 

''We will explain everything later,'' I tell them putting my time turner away. ''Let's get back into bed,'' I tell him. He nods and together we slip into our beds. Carlisle and Esme come up to my bed and pull me into there arms. 

''I am beginning to think you ending up in the Hospital Wing is a common occurrence,'' Carlisle tells me. I smile sheepishly.

Alice and Jasper come and sit at the end of my bed. Just as Esme was about to ask a question Madam Pomfrey came back in. 

''Am I finally allowed to work on my patients now,'' she says. Carlisle smiles at her and nods backing away from the bed allowing her to check me out. 

She gave me chocolate to eat once she had healed my cuts and bruises. Harry and Hermione took their chocolate and ate it quietly as well. 

Our attention was drawn to the doors when we heard a yell of fury. ''What was that?'' she asks. Harry and I share small smiles knowing that was Snape realising that Sirius escaped. Esme shakes her head kissing my forehead. 

''You two stop smiling,'' she tells us. We nod and stop. The voices kept on getting louder and clearer as they neared the Hospital Wing. ''They will wake everybody up,'' Madam Pomfrey says frowning. 

''He must have disapparated, we should have left somebody in the room with him,'' I hear Fudge say as they neared. The next thing I hear is Snape yelling at him. 

''YOU CAN'T APPARATE OR DISAPPARATE OUT OF HOGWARTS. THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH POTTER AND WEASLY,'' Snape yells. 

''Severus please Harry and Allison have been locked in the hospital wing,'' Dumbledore's voice comes through 

The door to the Hospital Wing slams open and Snape barges in and comes to stand between mine and Harry's beds. 

Dumbledore and Fudge followed after him. Dumbledore looked calm and collected but still has a look of amusement in his eyes. 

''OUT WITH IT POTTER, WHAT DID YOU AND WEASLY DO?'' he asks while yelling. ''Professor Snape, calm yourself,'' Madam Pomfrey tells him.