Chapter Fifty-Four

Allison's Point of View.

Over the next week unlike the boys all the girls were buzzed for the Yule Ball. It was so bad that in Charms Professor Flitwick had just gave up on teaching us anything. Instead he had let us play games and talk among each other. 

There were some teachers however who did not let the upcoming ball be a reason to stop teaching. Those teachers were McGonigal, Snape, Moody and Professor Binns. 

During the week Sirius also replied to mine and Harry's letters. Once we had gotten the letter from Pig we made our way back to the Gryffindor Common Room. We first read Harry's letter. 

Dear Harry.

Congratulations on getting past the Horntail. Whoever put your name in the Goblet wouldn't be feeling to happy right now! I was going to suggest the Conjunctivitis Charm. 

''That's what Krum used,'' Ron and I mutter. Harry looks at us and nods before turning back to the letter. 

But your way was better, I'm impressed. Don't get complacent though, You have only just got through the first task. 

Whoever entered you into the tournament still has plenty of opportunities to hurt you. Keep your eyes open. Particularly when who we talked about is around and concentrate of keeping yourself out of trouble. 

Keep in touch, I still want to know about everything unusual that happens. 

Padfoot.

Once Harry was finished reading his letter he scoffs. ''He sounds like Moody. Constant vigilance. You'd think I would just walk around with my eyes closed walking into walls!'' Harry tells us. 

''Still, Harry even he thinks that you shouldn't get complacent,'' I tell him. ''You really ought to have a look at that egg Harry,''  Hermione tells him. 

''Hermione he 's got ages,'' Ron snaps at her before turning to me. ''Read your letter, Allison,'' Ron tells me. I roll my eyes and nod. 

Dear Allison.

I am happy to know that you are getting to the bottom of what is happening to you. I would like a letter back from you about what you have learned to do with your Vampire abilities. I would like to know about what happens with everything to do with your abilities. 

If you feel like you are going to lose control go straight to your Mother and Father or isolate yourself from anyone around you. The last thing I want is for you to put yourself or anyone around you at risk.

Take care and like I told Harry, keep me updated. And tell that sister of mine that despite the fact that we have not met that I do care about her and want to meet her. 

Padfoot.   

As I finish reading the letter I look up at Hermione, Ron and Harry. Ron nods his head, ''well that's that!'' Ron tells us before turning to Harry, ''do you want to play a game of chess?'' Ron asks him. 

''Sure,'' Harry nods his head at him. When Harry spotted the look on Hermione's face he was quick to defend himself. ''Come on, how would I be able to hear the egg over this lot,'' he tells Hermione. Hermione sighs but nods her head. 

While the boys started their game I turned to my best friend. ''Do you want to go and see what Ginny is doing?'' I ask her. She looks at me and nods her head. Together she and I both got up and told the guys what we were doing before turning to leave to find Ginny.