Chapter Seventeen

Allison's Point of View.

The next few days were hard on Harry. All he could think about was Black and his parents. The only thing that seemed to distract Harry was helping Hagrid with Buckbeaks case or Quidditch Practice. 

According to Ron, Harry hadn't been sleeping all that well. I had gone up to Harry at one point and had gotten him to talk. After I had let him vent he had felt better and had a better attitude. 

Soon enough the smell of Christmas cooking was in the air around the castle. Harry, Hermione Ron and I had gone down to the library and kept on searching for stuff that will help Buckbeaks case. Though in the back of my mind I keep on seeing that family crest that I had drawn before the start of term. 

The same very crest that had taken shape among my tea leaves. I had been having dreams about it more and more regularly and clearly. 

When I am not dreaming of the crest I have been having these dreams about the shrieking shack, a huge black dog and a full moon. All the same images on repeat in my head until I wake up gasping for air. 

On Christmas Eve Harry and Ron and Hermione and I slept in their dorm room. Hermione sleeping in Dean's bed while I slept in Nevile's. 

We were all woken up in the morning by Ron throwing pillows at us telling us to get up for presents. Once we had gotten up and grabbed all of our presents we all had made our way down to the Common Room where the fire was lit. 

The Cullens had gone on a family camping trip most likely to hunt. Once I was comfortable sitting down on the floor I had pulled my first present towards me. 

It was a light blue knitted sweater with a knitted A on the front from mum along with her homemade fudge. I had put on the sweater and pushed the fudge to the side before going to unwrap my other presents. 

Soon enough I had gotten through my presents and thanked Hermione, Harry and Ron for what they had gotten me. I look up though when I hear two Owls peaking at the window. 

I get up and make my way over to the window and open it allowing Oz and Hedwig to fly in with a parcel in each of there talons. Oz dropped the parcel in my hands as Hegwig did the same with Harry. I go and sit down where I was sitting and opened it up with the help of Hermione. 

I gasp as I see a Firebolt Broomstick. I look over and see Harry had gotten one as well. ''I don't believe it,'' Ron says as he drops his socks he was holding and looked between Harry's and I's brooms. 

''Who sent these to you two?'' Ron asks. ''I don't know check to see if there is a card,'' Harry tells him. The four of us look around for a card but couldn't find any. ''Nothing,'' Hermione says looking through the wrapping. 

''I bet it was Dumbledore,'' Ron says as we all sit down in the chairs by the fire. ''He sent you the invisibility cloak anonymously,'' Ron says to prove his point. 

''That was his dads though. Dumbledore was only returning what James must have left for Harry,'' I tell him shaking my head. ''Yeah. He wouldn't spend hundreds of Gallions on us. He shouldn't be buying this for just a couple of students,'' Harry says. 

''That's why he wouldn't tell you two its from him. Incase gits like Malfoy going around accusing him of favouritism,'' Ron says. He then starts laughing ''Wait till Malfoy sees you two with these,'' he says laughing gleefully.