Chapter Thirty-Six

Allison's Point of View.

Once we had all finished breakfast, we all got our trunks and got ready to leave. On our way out Bill and Charlie decided that they were going to come and see us off. 

Mum had called three Muggle cabs to come and get us. It was a tight fit with all our owl cages, Crookshanks' carrier and our trunks but we managed to squeeze in.

Once we all got to Kings Cross, we all had made our way through the pouring rain to the platform entrance. So, we could avoid attracting the attention of Muggles we all went through in groups. 

Harry, Ron, Hermione and I all went through first. Once we got through, we took all our trunks and gave them to the loaders and then took our owl cages and Crookshanks onto the train and put them in a compartment.

When all that was done, we went back to say goodbye to Mum, Bill and Charlie. ''You may be seeing me sooner than you think,'' Charlie tells me when I hugged him goodbye. I pull back and look at him confused. ''What do you mean?'' I ask him.

''You'll see. Just don't tell Percy I mentioned it. It is classified information until the Ministry see fit to release it,'' Charlie says mocking Percy. I laugh before I go and hug Bill goodbye. ''Yeah it makes me wish I was back at Hogwarts this year,'' Bill says letting me go. 

''What aren't you telling us?'' George asks them. ''Let's just say you all are going to have an interesting year,'' Bill tells us grinning. ''Like that would be a change,'' I mutter to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

''I might even take time off to come and watch a bit of it,'' Bill says. ''A bit of what?'' Ron and I ask him. ''Thank you for letting us stay Mrs Weasley,'' Hermione says gesturing between Harry and herself. 

''Yeah thanks,'' Harry says smiling as we were all pushed towards the train as the whistle blew. ''That is quite all right dears. I would invite you all around for Christmas but I know you would probably want to stay at the castle with everything that is going to be happening,'' Mum tells us.

''Mum, what do you three know that we don't?'' Ron asks as Ginny sees her friends and says goodbye to us. 

''You'll find out this evening I suspect,'' Mum says smiling. ''I am glad they changed the rules,'' Mum says after. ''What rules?'' the boys and I ask at the same time. 

''Professor Dumbledore will explain everything. Now you all behave,'' Mum tells us before narrowing her eyes and Fred and George.

''Won't you Fred and Geroge,'' Mum asks. ''Tell us what it happening at Hogwarts,'' Fred yells out the window. 

Mum, Bill and Charlie just grin at us and wave. Harry, Ron, Hermione and I went to our compartment when we saw that Mum, Bill and Charlie Disapparated.

''Bagman wanted to tell us what was happening,'' Ron grumbled as he threw the dress robes mum brought him over Pigs cage to muffle the sound. 

''At the World cup, yet our own mother wouldn't,'' Ron continues. Just as he was about to say something else Hermione gestures us to be quiet.

''I wish he went to Durmstrung. His father would have done us a favour,'' I say after we heard Draco's conversation with his goons. ''Durmstrung is another wizarding school?'' Harry asks. ''Yes, 'Hermione tells him. 

''It has a bad reputation. They mainly focus on teaching their students the Dark Arts,'' I tell him. Ron nods, ''I think I've heard of it,'' Ron tells us. ''What country is it in?'' He asks looking between Hermione and me.

''Nobody knows except for the professors and students,'' I tell them. ''Why not?'' Harry asks raising his eyebrows. ''Traditionally there has been a lot of rivalry between the schools,'' I explain to him.