Chapter Forty-Nine

Allison's Point of View. 

That night after dinner I had separated from the others and made my way to the entrance hall. Apparently, Charlie had gotten permission from Dumbledore to take me out after dinner. 

I was curious as to where Charlie was going to take me but that didn't stop the excitement that I felt about seeing my brother. 

So, when I saw him walking up to me I grinned at him and ran up to him and brought him into my arms for a hug. ''Hey,'' I smile at him as we pull apart. ''Hey sis, how are you?'' he asks grinning but I could still see some concern in his eyes. 

I give him a reassuring look. ''I'm fine. Tomorrow Carlisle and the rest of the family are going to take me out to test how far my vampire abilities reach,'' I tell him. 

He nods his head before wrapping an arm around my shoulder in a brotherly way before leading me outside. As we near the Forbidden Forest I shoot Charlie a confused look. 

''Where are you taking me?'' I ask him. He just grins at me before nodding his head towards the forest. ''The Forbidden Forest obviously,'' he tells me. 

I roll my eyes at him. ''Yeah I got that genius, but it's not like Dumbledore would approve. Does he know that you are taking me into the forest?'' I ask him. 

Charlie just shakes his head and rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. ''No, if anything all he knows is that I wanted to spend some quality sibling bonding time with you,'' he tells me. I just hum and nod my head. 

''I can't say anything. The number of times, Harry, Ron, Hermione and I have gotten into trouble doing something we weren't supposed to,'' I shake my head grinning. 

''It kind of makes this seem like nothing,'' I tell him. Charlie just grins at me. ''I will make sure that Percy does not hear about that,'' he winks playfully. I just shove his arm laughing. 

Soon enough after a while of walking Charlie and I exited through a bush into a large area. I stop in my tracks and look around with wide eyes. 

''Woah,'' I say out loud when I see all of the Dragons in the area. I look at Charlie and grin. ''This is what the first task is isn't it. Dragons?'' I ask him. Charlie nods his head. ''You pick up on things quickly little sister,'' he tells me. 

''Wow, this is just amazing. Though I must admit I am worried for Harry,'' I tell Charlie. Charlie just smirks at me. ''What about the other three?'' he asks me folding his arms as he leads me away. 

''Well for starters Harry is only fourteen. The others are seventeen and know a lot more than Harry does,'' I tell him. ''Are you sure it's not because he is your boyfriend?'' Charlie asks me. 

I glare at him even though I blush at the same time. ''He isn't my boyfriend,'' I tell him. ''Yet,'' he tells me raising an eyebrow. I just shove him gently while glaring playfully. ''Shut up,'' I tell him. 

Time flew by and the next thing I know was that it was half-past eleven. Charlie had shown me around the sight, introduced me to some of his friends and told me about each of the Dragons. 

Right now I was sat on a rock watching as they handled the Dragons. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Hagrid appear with Madam Maxine. My eyes widen but I stay where I am hoping that with less movement it won't draw their attention.

Third Persons Point of View.

Harry was still in shock after seeing all the Dragons from underneath his cloak. He took a closer look around and he had to do a double-take. Sitting on a rock far enough away so that she was safe was Allison.