Epilogue

Allison's Point of View. 

''You Know Who wants Allison's power?'' Dad asks Dumbledore. Right now, Mum, Dad, and I are all sat in Dumbledore's office. Dumbledore had just finished explaining what we learned from Barty Crouch Junior. 

He explained everything to Carlisle and Esme the day after the last task. It has been two days since Cedric died and Harry would be getting released from the Hospital Wing this evening. 

Dumbledore nods his head. ''I am afraid so. But he knows that Allison is close to Harry. He knows that she would never join him. That is what puts her in danger. You see if Voldemort can't have her power he will try and kill her,'' Dumbledore tells them. ''Is there anything we can do?'' Mum asks. 

Dumbledore nods his head. ''If we are going to reinstating the Order, we will need a headquarters. Sirius has kindly offered his old home since no one lives there anymore. Halfway through the holidays, I will transfer you and the rest of your family there. Think of it as a safe house!'' Dumbledore informs us. 

''What about Hermione, she is going to be staying with us this summer holiday,'' Mum asks worriedly. Dumbledore nods his head. 

''She would go with you all of course. Miss Granger's safety is as important as all of yours!'' Dumbledore tells us. 

Dumbledore then turns to me. ''Allison, I need you to do something for me!'' Dumbledore tells me. I nod my head sitting up straighter. 

''I need you not to tell your brother, Harry or Miss Granger about the order until it is time for them to know about it!'' Dumbledore tells me. I nod my head. ''Okay!'' I tell him. 

I look between my parents and Dumbledore. ''May I be excused? I guess you would have more Order business to discuss with my parents and Harry is being released from the Hospital Wing today,'' I ask them. Dumbledore smiles at me and nods his head. 

''You may go, Miss Weasley,'' He tells me. ''Thank you,'' I tell him before turning to Mum and Dad. ''I'll see you all at Kings Cross,'' I tell them while hugging them. ''Be careful,'' Dad tells me. I smile and nod my head before turning around and leaving. 

Ever since finding out that Voldemort wanted me for my power Harry has been a bit protective. He and I hardly spent a moment apart. 

The only time we did spend apart was when I had to go back to Gryffindor Tower and meal times and class. But any free time I got I came back to sit with Harry in the Hospital Wing. 

''Hey, you ready?'' I ask Harry coming to stand next to the bed he has been cooped up in for the last two days. 

Harry looks up at me and smiles softly and nods his head before standing up. Ron and Hermione stood by the entrance to the Hospital Wing. 

Ron and Hermione talked about our classes to get Harry's mind off of things but I could see that he was worried. And I think I had an idea what he was worried about. 

''Dumbledore spoke to everyone,'' I tell him stoping Ron and Hermione from talking his ear off. Harry looked confused. I just gave him a knowing smile. 

''He talked to the whole school and told them not to question you about what had happened and to give you your space,'' I elaborate. Harry smiles at me softly before nodding. 

I smiled seeing him relax that tiny little bit. Though that did not stop people from avoiding Harry in the hallways and whispering behind his back. 

I had asked him if it had bothered him but he had just told me that he preferred mine, Ron, and Hermione's company anyway. I couldn't blame him. 

The four of us had come to a silent agreement. An agreement where we would not talk about what happened until we got word about what has been happening outside the castle.