Chapter Sixty-One

Allison's Point of View.

Harry and I share a look when we stood outside Dumbledore's office when we heard them talking on the other side of the closed doors. 

''A man has died here, you must take action,'' I heard Dumbledore say clearly. ''I will not. In times like these Dumbledore, Wizards and Witches look to their leader for strength,'' I hear Fudge tells Dumbledore. 

''Then for once show them some,'' Dumbledore bites back. Harry and I share a look before Harry shrugs his shoulders. 

''The Tri-Wizard Tournament will not be cancelled. I will not be seen as a coward,'' Fudge tells Dumbledore. Harry and I just stand outside not knowing whether to knock or not. 

''Excuse me gentlemen but it may interest you to know that this conversation is no longer privet,'' I hear Moody say before the doors magically open just as I was about to knock. 

''Harry, and Miss Weasley, what a delight it is to see you two again,'' Fudge says smiling as if nothing has happened tonight. ''We can come back later Professor,'' Harry tells our headmaster while I smile at Fudge tight-lipped. 

''No matter, the Minister and I are finished,'' Dumbledore smiles at us before looking at the Minister of Magic. 

''After you Minister,'' Dumbledore gestures to the door. As he walks towards the door he stops when he was beside us. 

''Feel free to indulge in liquorice snake while I am gone. But I will warn you, they are a tad sharp,'' Dumbledore tells us before leaving the room with the Minister and Moody. 

Moody looks at us before using his wand to close the doors ultimately shutting us in our Headmasters office. 

Harry and I share a look before looking around the office. While Harry walks over to Dumbledore's desk I look around at all the books in the office.  

I turn around though when I hear Harry start to make a lot of noise only to see him on the floor trying to catch something that was scurrying around the floor. 

Both mine and Harry's attention was drawn to a certain part of our headmasters' office. A cupboard had opened letting out a warm glow. 

I help Harry off the floor and together we walk forward and look down at what seemed to be the source of the glow. 

I look in confusion and interest as a face seems to be floating around in the water. Harry and I lean forward even more but scream out in fear and surprise when we are pulled in and begin falling. 

I let out a grunt as Harry and I fall into a bunch of chairs. Harry and I look around confused before I nudge Harry. I point him in the direction I was looking and he leans forward. ''Professor?'' Harry asks. 

''Professor,'' A random man says gaining our Headmasters' attention. They shake hands and to my surprise, the hand goes straight through Harry. ''What the hell?'' I ask. 

Harry just looks at me and shrugs his shoulders looking confused himself. Harry and I both look forward when something started to happen in the middle of the room. ''Harry, it's Karkaroff,'' I tell him when I see who was in the cage.

''Igor Karkaroff, you have been brought from Azkaban at your request to present evidence to this council. Should the Ministry see your evidence prove useful the council may order your imidate release,'' A much healthier and younger-looking Crouch speaks up. 

''Until such time you will remain in the eyes of the Ministry a convicted Death Eater. Do you agree to these terms?'' Crouch continues. I watch in interest wondering what would happen next.