Chapter Sixty-Three

Allison's Point of View.

For half an hour, we followed Sirius. He leads us up the mountain through boulders and stones that we had to navigate through. 

For Sirius, it was simple with his four paws. It was slightly easier for with being half-vampire, I got some agility. The other three, on the other hand, were breathing heavily and were sweating under the hot sun.

At some point, even Ron had slipped and caught his hand on a particularly nasty rock and ended up cutting his hand open. 

I smelt the blood immediately but just distracted myself by focusing on Sirius and where he was leading us. 

I was just glad enough to have through to bring a couple of bottles of blood and some water as well. 

Their movements became more and more sloppy the more we climbed the mountain. Soon enough though we saw Sirius disappear. 

When we reached the spot where he vanished I saw a narrow entrance to what I assume to be a cave. I look at the others before turning back to the entrance and managed to squeeze through. 

When I managed to get in I smiled when I saw Buckbeak.  The four of us bow to the Hippogriff once the other three made their way inside. 

After studying us for a moment the Hippogriff bows back to us. While Hermione and Ron rush towards Buckbeak, Harry and I look around. Right in front of us stood Sirius. 

''Food,'' Sirius croaks out after removing the Dail Prophet from his mouth while looking at the bag of food. I smile at him walking forward and handing him the food. ''I went into the kitchens this morning,'' I tell him. 

He pulls out some of the sweets that I got him while in Hosgmead while giving me a look. ''Thought you'd like something sweet,'' I tell him. He just chuckles but pulls out some chicken and tears into it.

''I've been living off rats mostly! If I steal too much food from the village I would end up drawing too much attention to myself,'' Sirius tells us after swallowing the mouthful of food he was eating. 

He grinned at us before bitting into more of the food. Harry grinned weakly back. ''What are you doing here Sirius?'' Harry asks him. 

Sirius looks in between Harry and me seriously. (Pun not intended.) ''Fulfilling my role as God Father and uncle,'' Sirius tells us. 

Seeing our worried looks he gives us a reassuring look. ''Don't worry about me. I pretend to be a loveable stray,'' Sirius tells us. 

''Look your last letter, let's just say that things are getting fishier. Every time someone throws out their paper I take it. ''By the looks of things I'm not the only one worried,'' Sirius tells us. 

I look over to Ron when out of the corner of my eye I saw him bend down. He picked up some of the yellowing Daily Prophets. I look back to Sirius in concern. 

''But what if they catch you?'' I ask him. ''What if you are seen?'' Harry asks, both us worried for Sirius. 

''You four and Dumbledore are the only ones that know I am an Animagus,'' Sirius shrugs his shoulders.  

Ron comes to stand between Harry and me and nudges us both. He gestures the paper when he had gotten out attention. I look down at the paper and move closer to Ron to look at it closer. 

Bartemius Crouch found dead after the Second Task of the Tri-Wizard Tournament after not being seen in public since November.  Ministry Witch still missing- Minister of Magic is now personally involved.