Chapter Sixty

Allison's Point of View.

''Harry, tell us again,'' Hermione tells him. Right now, it has been four weeks and during the four weeks, Harry had written to Sirius telling him about what had happened the night we first listened to the riddle. 

It was just yesterday that Sirius had replied asking us to meet during the weekend we go down to the village. 

Other than that Harry has been researching ways to breathe underwater but didn't have any success. ''Come and seek us where our voices sound,'' Harry tells her. ''The Black Lake, that's obvious,'' Hermione tells him.

''An hour-long you have to look,'' Harry continues with the riddle. ''Again, it's obvious but potentially problematic,'' Hermione tells him. Harry looks up from where his head was resting on a book. 

''Potentially problematic. When was the last time you held your breath for an hour underwater Hermione?'' Harry asks her. I was sat next to him looking through the books while Ron was asleep in the back. Well, he was asleep until Hemione shoved the egg into his stomach.

''Look, Harry, we will figure this out, the four of us,'' I tell him taking my hand and resting it on his arm. ''Sorry to break up this scholar session, but McGonigal wants to see you in her office. Not you Potter! Just the Weasley's and Granger,'' Professor Moody tells us all. 

''But sir the second task is only hours away,'' I tell him standing up.

''Exactly. Now I am sure that Mr. Potter is well prepared and could benefit from a good night's rest. Go, now,'' Moddy orders. 

Ron, Hermione, and I share a look before getting up. I squeeze Harry's arm while Ron passes me the egg for me to pass to Harry. As we walk pass Moody he calls out to Nevile.

When we arrived at McGonigal's office I knocked on the door. When I heard McGonigal tell us to come in I open the door and the three of us enter the room. 

We all share a confused look when I saw Fleur's little sister in the room. ''Now you all may be wondering why I called you all here,'' McGonigal starts off. ''As you all know, the Second Task is tomorrow and you four will be in it!'' McGonigal tells us.

''Now in this task, the champions will be tasked to dive into the Black Lake to find what was taken from them. You four would be what they need to be found,'' McGonigal tells us. 

She then goes and explains how everything would work. ''Now you all will be fine and safe, the Professors and I have made sure of that,'' McGonigal tells us.

Once she was sure that we were okay with everything she takes out her wand. After she was done with Fleur's sister, she moved onto me. She muttered a spell and just like that my vision went black.

Time to the next day.

Third Person's Point of View.

While Fred and George were walking to the boats and taking bets Harry and Nevile were walking together. Nevile passes Harry something that would help him breathe underwater. 

''You sure about this Nevile?'' Harry asks him. ''Absolutely,'' Nevile nods his head. ''For one hour?'' Harry asks him wanting to make sure. ''Most Likely,'' Nevile tells him unsure.

''Most likely?'' Harry asks him nervously. ''Well there has been some debate among Herbologists about the effects of Freshwater versus Saltwater,'' Nevile tells Harry. 

Harry gives him an incredulous look. ''You're telling me this now. You've got to be joking,'' Harry tells him. 

''I just wanted to help,'' Nevile tells him. Harry turns around so he is walking backward.