Chapter Four

Allison's Point of View.

For the remainder of the week, Harry and Ron would come to mine and Hermione's room and would either talk, play Wizards Chess or Exploding Snap. Hermione and I, on the other hand, would read our Hogwarys books memorising them all. Right now she and I were talking while eating dinner. 

''Have you all finished packing you school things?'' Mum asks us all. Harry, Hermione and I all nod our heads. Percy being Percy had decided to open his mouth. ''Ron hasn't he just dumped all of his stuff next to his bed,'' Percy rats out our brother. 

Mum pursed her lips but nods. ''Well, all of you go up, wash up and get everything ready for tomorrow!'' Mum tells us. Hermione and I finish off our food before making our way upstairs. Harry soon follows behind. 

Hermione and I go and check that we have packed everything in our trunks. We were about to start a conversation when we heard yelling coming from Ron's and Percys room. 

Harry, Hermione and I all look at each other before rushing over to their room to see what was wrong. ''What is going on?'' The three of us asked at the same time. ''My Head Boy Badge is missing. I put it aside to polish before dinner,'' Percy yells out. He then starts yelling at Ron to help him find it. 

''Forget that Scabbers tonic is missing,'' Ron yells out. ''Woah Ron, I think I saw Scabbers tonic downstairs. Allison and I will go down and get it,'' Harry is quick to calm him down. ''Hermione you help Percy,'' I say getting a nod from her in return. I grab Harry's hand and lead him out of the room ignoring the blush on Harry's checks. 

Harry and I were about to walk downstairs when we hear Mum and Dad talking. ''It makes no sense not telling them,'' Dad says. ''Harry and Allison have a right to know. I have told Fudge this but he insists on treating them like children. They are thirteen,'' Dad was saying before he was interrupted by Mum. 

''Arthur the truth would terrify them,'' Mum says. I give Harry a confused look which he returns. ''Do you really want to send them back to school with that hanging over them. They are happy not knowing,'' Mum tells him in a pleading tone. 

''It is not my intention to scare them, Molly. I just want to put them on their guard. You know what Harry, Ron and Allison are like. Wondering off by themselves. They have ended up in the Forbidden Forest a couple of times. Harry and Allison mustn't do that this year!'' I give Harry a look but he just shrugs his shoulders. 

''When I think of what could have happened to Harry the night he ran away from home. If the Night Bus did not pick him up, I'm prepared to think he would have been dead before the Ministry would have found him!'' Dad says. 

I cover my mouth in shock to prevent any sound coming out as Harry wraps his arms around me to comfort me. ''But he isn't dead, he is fine, what is the point?'' Mum asks before she was interrupted again. 

''Molly they say Sirius Black is mad. Maybe he is but he was clever enough to escape from Azkaban, and that is supposed to be impossible. Its been a month now and no one has seen nor heard a hair of him. I don't care what Fudge keeps on telling the Prophet. We are no nearer to catching Black than we are eventing self-correcting quills!'' Self-correcting quills  I mouth to my self. I just shrug my shoulders and continue listening. 

''The only thing we do know is that Black is after,'' Dad was interrupted by Mum once again. ''Harry and Allison are completely safe at Hogwarts,'' Mum tells dad. 'We thought Azkaban was safe. If Black could break out of Azkaban, he can Break into Hogwarts!'' Dad tells her.

 ''But no one is really sure that Black is after Allison and Harry,'' Mum tells him. This time I couldn't help but gasp out in shock but Harry turns me around so that my face is buried into his chest. 

''Molly how many times do I have to tell you. They did not report it in the Prophet because Fudge wanted it kept quiet but Fudge went to Azkaban the night Black escaped. The guards told Fudge that Balck has been talking in his sleep, for a while now. Always the same words but on Different nights. They are at Hogwarts, Harry Potter, Allison Weasley. But the most common phrase he said was He is at Hogwarts,'' Dad tells her.

 ''Black is deranged, Molly. He wants Harry dead. For some reason, he thinks it will bring back you know who. As for our daughter, we don't know why he wants her. Black lost everything that night. He has had twelve years alone to broad on that fact,'' Dad tells her. 

There was a silence so I leant over to be able to hear more clearly. ''Well, Arthur do what you think is right but you are forgetting about Albus Dumbledore. I don't think anything could hurt Harry or Allison while he is the headmaster. I suppose he knows all about this?'' Mum asks.

''Of course, he knows. We had to ask him if he would mind the Azkaban guards being stationed at the entrances. He wasn't happy about it but he agreed,'' dad tells her. ''Not happy, why shouldn't he be happy if they are there to capture Black?'' Mum asks. 

''Dumbledore is not fond of Dementors,'' Dad tells mum. ''I wonder why,'' I mutter sarcastically. Harry places a hand over my mouth to keep us from being caught. 

''Nor am I when it comes to it. But when you are dealing with a wizard, like Black you sometimes have to join forces with those you would rather avoid,'' Dad tells her. ''If they save our daughters and Harrys lives,'' Mum was saying. 

''I would never say another word against them again,'' Dad tells her. ''It's late Molly we better head up,'' dad tells her. Harry and I look at each other in panic. Harry opens a wardrobe and pushes me in before following behind and shutting the door a little. What I didn't expect was how small the wardrobe was. 

When my parents walked past and I heard their door shut I started blushing. ''Umm Harry,'' I say. ''Yeah?'' he asks. He and I stared at each other for a moment before I had come to my senses. ''They are gone so we can get out now,'' I say smiling shyly still blushing. 

He starts blushing ''Oh ye, yeah,'' he stutters while stepping out of the wardrobe rubbing the back of his neck. Once I exited, we just stood there awkwardly before I gestured down the stairs. ''Um, should we?'' I ask. 

Harry nods ''yeah you wait here, I will get it!'' he tells me before disappearing down the stairs. I stay where I was leaning against the wall wondering what the hell had just happened. 

Soon enough Harry came back up the stairs. ''You got it?'' I ask. He nods and together we make our way back upstairs to Percy's and Ron's room. On the way, we passed the twins who were sniggering among themselves listening to Percy dismantling his and Ron's room. 

''We've got it,'' Fred whispered to us smiling. George shows us the badge. ''we've been improving it,'' he tells us. The badge that once said Head Boy now said, big-headed boy. I barely pay attention, unlike Harry who forces a laugh. 

I was brought out of my thoughts when Harry grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards Ron's and Percy's room. I look at our hands and then back to Harry. He blushes again and let's go as we walk into my brothers shared room. I go over to Hermione who was cowering in the corner. 

She takes in my blushing face. ''Why are you blushing?'' she asks me as Harry gives Ron Scabbers tonic. ''I will tell you when we get to our room,'' I tell her. Hermione nods before turning to face the boys. 

''Good night,'' she says. Harry turns around and looks at Hermione before looking at me. ''Good night,'' he says softly. I wave at the boys as Hermione drags me to our room.