Chapter Forty-Four

Allison's Point of View.

I was sitting on the hospital bed with Harry sitting on the bed opposite me. All through dinner he kept me talking to distract myself from thinking about blood. ''Harry, you didn't have to stay here,'' I tell him. 

He gives me a small smile. ''Allison I was more than happy with staying by your side. Ron and Hermione will explain what we missed,'' Harry tells me. I nod at him and send him a small smile. 

I sit up straighter when I hear people approaching the door. I flinch as the doors open in with a bang as opposed to the silence I was used to. 

''Miss, Granger, and Mr Weasley, you should not be in here,'' Madam Pomfrey tells them as she blocks the door as McGonigal pauses and looks at Harry before rolling her eyes. 

''Madam Pomfrey they're okay. If anything they would help me. I'm most use to their scents,'' I tell her speaking up from where I was still looking at Harry. 

I turn my head to look at her as she looks at me. She nods hesitantly before allowing them inside. Ron and Hermione approach slowly instead of rushing up. They sit on the same bed Harry was sitting in. 

I send them all a small smile but the smile falls and I become tense as I sense Madam Pomfrey rush around me and try to touch me. I jerk away from her whenever she tried to touch me. 

The other three have gotten used to the signs over the last week spoke up. ''Forgive me you three but I am only trying to find what is wrong with her,'' Madam Pomfrey tells them narrowing her eyes. 

Harry, Hermione and Ron narrow their eyes right back. ''Well we have a theory about what is going on with her,'' Hermione tells her. ''A theory we will be hearing when Professor Dumbledore returns,'' McGonigal says. 

Hermione and Ron nod where is Harry kept his eyes on Madam Pomfrey. ''You rushing around her and trying to touch her is making things worse for her. We know, because it has been happening all week,'' Harry tells her. 

After a few moments, Madam Pomfrey turns to face me and finally notices how tense I am. She sighs and takes a few steps back making me relax. ''Thank you,'' I tell her. We sit in silence for a while but I perk up when I heard other people approaching. 

I start to get up when I heard the voices. ''Dad,'' I say in relief before rushing toward him at a new speed and hugging him. ''Allison, are you okay?'' he asks hugging me. 

''I don't know,'' I tell him letting him go and hugging Jasper. Jasper wraps an arm around my shoulder and brings me into his side. 

He leads me back towards toward the bed I was sitting on and sits next to me as Dad walks up with Dumbledore. ''Well now that we are all here, please explain,'' McGonigal tells us. 

I sigh before straightening up. ''It all happened a week ago in our Defence Against the Dark Arts class. The one where Professor Moody performed the Imperio curse on each of us so that we could understand what we could be up against if it was ever attempted on us,'' I tell them. 

''It was my turn and he had wanted me to do a back handspring. As I was about to go into position a memory popped into my head,'' I explain further before looking at Jasper. 

''The time when we were in the Room of Requirement and you told me to accept the pain and then it would have no control over me,'' I tell him and he nods telling me that he remembers. 

''Well, that was the memory. Moody's voice then appeared in my head again telling me to do the back handspring but I was able to say no,'' I recall what happened.