Chapter Sixty-Four

Allison's Point of View.

''Avada Kedavra,'' he yells. All I could see and hear is a green flash of light and the faint sound of someone screaming someone's name.  

My eyes shoot open and I sit up slowly and look around the room. It was still dark out and from where my bed was positioned I could see Hermione still fast asleep in her bed. 

It has been just over sixteen weeks since we had met up with Sirius during our Hogsmead trip. Even more, since the first dream appeared. It's the same dream every single time. 

I took a guess and figured that it was Voldemort that Pettigrew was holding. It was always the same thing. Pettigrew walks exits out of a hallway and grins sadistically. 

The next thing I knew there was a flash of green and someone screaming out someone's name. And just like that I always wake up. 

I throw the covers off of me and swing my legs over the edge of the bed and just sit there while I give myself the time to wake up. 

After a few minutes of just sitting there, I get up and make my way into the bathroom where I start running the water to the shower. While I let that warm up I brush my teeth and strip out of my pyjamas. 

I get into the shower and allow the water to cascade down my body waking me up even further. After a minute of just relaxing, I start to wash my hair and my body. I reach over and turn off the water and hop out of the shower once I was done. 

I grab my towels and wrap them around my hair and body before exiting the bathroom. I walk over to where I keep my clothes and start going through them trying to find something to wear. 

I look at the clock and read the time and date.  6:00 am 06/24. The Third Task is today. I mentally cheer to myself. After today all this would be over. 

I turn away from the clock, grab my school Uniform to get changed into. I leave the clothes I found on my bed and made my way into the bathroom to change and do my hair.

 I leave the clothes I found on my bed and made my way into the bathroom to change and do my hair

Allison's outfit she would change into for the Third Task after her exams. He hair is shorter than that.

Once I was done, I turned around and walked back out of the bathroom and into mine and Hermione's room. I sit on the edge of my bed and put on some shoes. Once those were on, I got up and made my bed. 

I made sure to leave the clothes that I was going to change into laid on my bed. I looked at the time and saw that it was half-past six. It took me only half an hour to do my hair, get dressed and make my bed.