Chapter Thirty-Three

Allison's Point of View.

Everyone now sat around the tables outside having dinner talking and laughing. Everyone was having their own conversation. Percy was talking to Dad about what he was working on for the Ministry. 

Where is mum was arguing with Bill about his new look. Charlie, Fred and Geroge were talking about the Quidditch World Cup. Hermione and I mainly talked about what we hope to learn in our classes this coming school year. 

Mum looks at her watch before she looked at the rest of us. ''Merlin look at the time. You all should head to bed. You have to be up at the crack of dawn for the cup,'' Mum tells us. Mum then turns to Harry. 

''Harry dear leave your school list. I will get your school supplies while you are at the cup. I am doing the same for the others minus Allison and Hermione,'' Mum tells him. 

Harry nods and gets up with the rest of us following. Together Hermione, Ginny and I say good night the others and make our way to our room to get ready for bed. ''Good night you two,'' I tell them turning off the light. 

''Night Ally,'' they both reply. I turn on my side and stare out the window where the stars shine bright in the clear sky. I close my eyes and let sleep take over. 

Time Skip. 

I sigh and sit up and throw the covers off of me before getting up. I light a candle and pick it up before walking over to the window. I set the candle down and sit on the edge of the window sill looking out. 

I look up at the sky. Ever since I was a little girl I was always fascinated by the night sky. I look down at my watch and sigh when I realize that it has only been four hours since we had gone to bed. 

I get up off of the window sill, grabbed the candle and made my way quietly to the door. I turn the doorknob and open the door as quietly as I could before slipping out. 

I close the door before I make my way down to the kitchen for a glass of water. I place the candle on the counter and got a glass and filled the cup with some water. 

I take a sip of the water while looking out the window. ''Couldn't sleep?'' I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and see Harry walking into the kitchen. ''Seems to be going around,'' I tell him gesturing for him to come and stand next to me. 

''How long have you been awake?'' Harry asks leaning against the bench. I look at him before looking back outside. ''I just woke up. I was thirsty so I came down here,'' I tell him. 

I look at him, ''what about you?'' I ask him. ''I couldn't sleep,'' he tells me. I look at him closely as he looks down at the bench and starts playing with one of the forks that were laying around.

 A sure sign that there was more to why he can't sleep. I shake my head, ''that's not it. Or at least there is more to it than your letting on,'' I tell him. 

I sigh and place my hand on his arm. Harry turns to look at me. I smile at him, looking him in the eyes. ''You can tell me, Harry,'' I tell him. ''The night before I got your guys invitation I had this dream,'' Harry tells me turning to face me. 

''I was in this house next to a cemetery. I was in this hallway,'' Harry continues. He then tells me about Peter and Voldemort and about what happened to the old man.