Chapter Sixteen

Allison's Point of View.

Over the last two and a half weeks due to Lupin agreeing to teach Harry and me to defend ourselves against the Dementors we have been a lot happier. That happiness had escalated when Ravenclaw had beaten Hufflepuff. Ever since then Wood had become his old self and put the team to practice now that we have a chance still to win the cup. 

Soon enough it neared that time of year when McGonigal made a list of those who would be staying at the castle over Christmas. As usual Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I had put our names down to stay at the castle. 

Hermione and I threw ourselves into our school work continuing to use the time turners to get to classes. As the next Hogsmead trip neared Harry had to convince me to go with Hermione and Ron. 

''Allison wake up we need to get ready for Hogsmead,'' Hermione says while shaking me awake. I nod sitting up and throwing the covers off of me. I grab some clothes suitable for the weather and make my way into the bathroom. 

Once I had washed my hair and body I turned off the shower and got out while wrapping a towel around myself. I talk my wand and dry my hair with a spell. After my hair was dry enough I had gotten changed. 

Allison's outfit minus the bag

Allison's outfit minus the bag. She has a different bag to that. 

Once I had gotten dressed I exited the bathroom and put on my shoes before making my bed. Once all that was done I had gotten my bag and cheeked to make sure everything I needed was in there. 

I grab my wand and put it into my boot so that it is easily accessible. I look at Hermione as she comes up behind me. ''You ready?'' she asks me. I nod and grab my bag before she and I made our way downstairs. 

Once downstairs we saw the Cullens. ''Hi,'' I say smiling at them. They all smile at me ''You ready to go down to the village?'' Esme asks. We nod at her ''Yeah we are just going to wait for the boys to go down to the Great Hall to get some food before we leave,'' I tell them. 

''Are you going down to the village today or are you staying here?'' Hermione asks them. ''Esme and I are doing something today. Albus has kindly offered to apparate us somewhere so we could sort out some stuff,'' Carlisle tells us. 

''This lot, however, is staying here at the castle,'' Esme says pointing at the others.  Hermione and I nod before looking behind us as we heard someone approach. 

''You all ready?'' I ask my brothers and Harry. They nod and together we make our way down to the Great Hall after saying goodbye to the Cullens. 

After we had breakfast we had made our way out to the courtyard. ''Are you sure you don't want me to stay?'' I ask Harry. He gives me a reassuring look. ''It's fine Allison you promised Ron and Hermione you would go with them the next trip to Hogsmead,'' he tells me.