Chapter Twenty-Two

Allison's Point of View.

''Another score, ten points to Gryffindor scored by Angelina Johnson,'' Lee says. I weave my way through the players, avoiding getting hit by the Bludgers as best as I can. 

I throw my arm back and thrust the ball through one of the hoops. ''Another ten points to Gryffindor scored by Allison Weasley,'' Lee tells everyone.

Katie, Angelina and I continue to score points for Gryffindor. We use some of the tactics that we spent months perfecting to keep the Quaffle out of Slytherins hands. ''Malfoy and Potter closing in on the snitch,'' It seemed everyone stopped to watch Harry and Malfoy. 

I watched as Harry gained on Malfoy and with one last burst of energy, he sped forward and caught the snitch. 

''Gryffindor wins 230 to 20!'' I flew down to where Harry was and run up to him. I wrap my arms around Harry's neck as his arms went around my waist. ''We won,'' I laugh as he and sway while still hugging each other. 

The team soon followed and we were all yelling happily. I let go of Harry and hugged Fred and George. Soon enough the field was packed with people from the stands. They all raise the team and me in the air all cheering.

Once we were all put down Harry and I held onto the hands of each other. Hagrid broke through the crowd and was smiling brightly. He brings us into a hug telling us how he had to tell Buckbeak. Hermione and Ron fought there way through the crowd and joined us in a group hug.

 The team all went to stands where we were given the Quidditch cup. Wood passes it to Harry and I and the team with one look from Wood had raised Harry and me on their shoulders.

Everyone but the Slytherins cheered. I look at Harry and he looks at me. With a nod, Harry and I grab onto one of the handles each and raised the cup in the air.  

I look around while smiling but something caught my attention. I squint my eyes to focus more and my eyes widen. In between two stands stood a large shaggy black dog. 

My concentration was broken when Harry and I were let down. Everyone started to make there way back to the castle all in complete bliss. 

As June neared the weather begun to brighten up. Not that everyone could get out and lay around and be lazy. Instead, we all stayed inside studying for upcoming exams. Now Quidditch season was over I spent my time studying with Hermione.

''Hermione can you please pass me that book?'' I ask pointing at a book on the other side of the table. She nods passing the book to me. I look through it trying to find the information I need. I look up when I felt someone come to stand by me. 

Harry picks up my exam timetable while Ron picks up Hermione's. ''Umm are you two sure you have written this down right?'' Ron asks us as looks over both our timetables.

''What,'' Hermione snaps taking her timetable and reading over it while I take mine from Harry. ''Of course, we have,'' Hermione and I say at the same time. ''Is there any point in asking how you two are going to sit two exams at the same time?'' Harry asks. 

I smile sweetly at him ''Not really,'' I say before getting back to studying while Hermione asks about where a book is. ''Yeah I thought so,'' Harry sighs. 

Just as he was about to sit down there was a tapping at the window. I look up when I felt Harry leave my side. He opened the window letting Hedwig in. The beautiful owl comes perches herself on the armrest next to me.