Chapter Forty Seven

Third Person's Point of View.

There was a bright flash of light before a woman dressed in all green appeared in front of the camera. Smiling she walks up to Fleur, Krum, Cedric and Harry who were in a position for a photo. 

''What a charismatic quartet, hello,'' the woman smiles at them shaking each of their hands. 

''I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the Daily Prophet, but of course, you all knew that didn't you. It's you we don't know. Your four are the news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks?'' The blond reporter asks going from one champion to the other. 

''What mysteries do the muscles hide? Does courage lie underneath those curles? In short, what makes the champions tik. Me, myself and the audience want to know,'' the woman Rita Skeeter tells them as she gestures to each champion as she makes each point. 

''So who is up for sharing?'' She asks standing back and looking at each of the four students. When it was clear none of them were going to say anything Rita grabbed onto Harry's arms. ''Let's start with the youngest shall we,'' she tells them as she leads Harry away. 

Allison's Point of View.

While Harry was in his interview with Cedric and the other champions Hermione, Ron and I were in Potions. We were trying to get through to Ron asking him why he would think Harry would want to enter after everything that we have gone through our first three years. 

We were working on Antidotes in this lesson and since Harry is usually Ron's partner Snape had put him in with Hermione and I. Snape was walking around the class looking at each of our potions as he walked passed. 

Like usual he couldn't make a bad comment about our potion since it was where it was meant to be. 

But that didn't mean he didn't snap at us telling Hermione and me to stop doing all the work and for Ron to do something. 

Even though Ron had measured and prepared most of the ingredients while Hermione and I actually worked on the potion. 

When it was clear that Ron wasn't going to believe us Hermione and I finally gave up but not before telling him to drag us into the middle of their fight. Ron being who he is, nodded his head bitterly. 

Time Skip.

Harry and I were in the owlery talking to each other softly. Harry was telling me about his interview with Rita Skeeter when I had noticed a barn owl land a little ways away from us. Once I had pointed the owl out to Harry had turned around and took the letter from its mouth. 

''Harry, Allison, I couldn't risk sending Oz. Since the World Cup, the Ministry has been intercepting more and more Owls. Oz may not be as noticeable as Hedwig but his pattern and colours would draw attention. 

We need to talk you two, face to face. Meet me in the Gryffindor Common Room on Saturday the 22nd of November at one that night. Make sure you two are alone. 

P.S.

Harry gasps out in pain and raises his finger in the air. I look at him concerned and stand up straighter and walk over to him and take the letter that Harry was reading out loud for both of us to hear. 

''P.S. The bird bites,'' I finish reaching the letter. I look back up to Harry and look at him in concern. 

''Are you okay?'' I ask him. He nods his head shaking his hand. I just shake my head in amusement before taking a clean tissue out of the pack in my pocket.