Chapter Five

Allison's Point of View.

Waking up that morning we had been wakened by my mother. Once we were awake she had told us to have a shower, to get our stuff ready to and to bring it all downstairs. Hermione told me that I could have a shower first since she got in first yesterday. 

Once I was done in the shower I had dried myself off and gotten dressed. Once dressed I had just decided to clip back a few strands of my hair. 

Allison's outfit

Allison's outfit. Minus the bag. She would have the purse she got in France. 

Once I was finished in the bathroom I had opened the door and went into our bedroom. ''Your turn. If I'm not here when you come out I am only downstairs,'' I tell her. She nods her head and goes inside the bathroom with her clothes in hand. 

I walk over to my trunk and put my toiletries in it. I double-checked that I had everything that I needed. Once I was sure I had everything I needed I closed the trunk up before lifting it up and placing it on the floor.  

I walked over to the small desk and grabbed my purse and put some leftover Gallions in it along with my wand. I look into the mirror and smile before turning around and grabbing everything I needed before making my way downstairs. 

Once I was downstairs I left my trunk by the staircase and went to stand by my parents who were talking with the Minister of Magic. ''Morning Mum, Morning Dad,'' I greet them before turning to the Minister. ''Good morning Minister my name is Allison Weasley,'' I introduce myself while holding out my hand. 

''Good morning my dear, all ready for Hogwarts are you?'' he asks. I nod and smile at him as he shook my hand. ''Well, I must be off. It was a pleasure meeting you Miss Weasley!'' the Minister says. He whispers something to dad. Dad nods shaking the Ministers hand. 

Mum turns to me and smiles. ''Are you ready dear?'' she asks me smiling. I nod at her answering her question. ''You have all your books, clothes, parchment, ink, wand,'' She questions. I nod at her. ''Yes, Mum I have everything. Hermione and I checked last night. I just checked now, I have everything,'' I tell her. 

''Well that is beside my Hogsmead Slip because you kept those for safekeeping,'' I tell her. She smiles and hands me my slip. ''Thank you,'' I say putting it into my purse hanging over my shoulder. 

Gradually everyone came downstairs. Once everyone was here we had some food. Dad went out to check if the Ministry cars were here after breakfast. Once he had come back in he nodded at mum before he looked at Harry and me. 

''Allison, Harry you two first,'' he told us. We got our trunks and Owls before we made our way outside and into the first car. I look at Harry as we got into the car knowing this has something to do with Sirius Black. Once everything and Everyone was piled into the cars we made our way to Kings Cross Train Station.