Chapter Fifty-Two

Allison's Point of View.

''It is Dobby sir, It is,'' Dobby squeals in happiness. I smile as Harry and Dobby reunite. It makes me happy seeing Dobby this happy considering where he came from. 

''Dobby has been hoping to see Harry Potter, and Harry Potter has come to see him, sir,'' Dobby tells him overjoyed. 

''Dobby what are you doing here?'' Harry asks him while Hermione, Ron and I stood back and watched the two friends reunite. 

''Dobby has come to work at Hogwarts Sir. Dumbledore gave both Dobby and Winky jobs!'' Dobby smiles. Hermione and I perk up. 

''Winky, she's here too?'' I ask him. Dobby looks over at me and he smiles while nodding his head. 

''Yes Miss,'' he tells me smiling before grabbing mine and Harry's hands and dragging us through hundreds of working House-Elves. With my Vampire hearing, I could hear Ron and Hermione follow closely behind us. 

''Winky, Miss,'' Dobby smiles as we come to a stop by a brick stone fireplace. Unlike Dobby, Winky wore clothes that matched, though it was obvious by the stains and burn marks on to the clothes that she was making no effort to take care of them. 

''Hi, Winky,'' Harry greets her politely. Winky looks up at us and her bottom lip quivers before she bursts into tears. Hermione who had followed behind us with Ron immediately tries to calm her down. 

''Oh, dear, Winky, please don't cry,'' Hermione pleads with the Elf but that only managed to make Winky cry harder. Dobby does not bother to acknowledge his fellow Elf crying but instead beams up at Harry and me. 

In Second Year when Dobby had visited Harry in the infirmary after tampering with the Bludger I had used Harry's cloak to sneak down and stay with him. 

In doing so I had to meet Dobby. The house Elf immediately gaining my sympathy when I got passed my anger for what he did to Harry. 

''Would Harry Potter and Allison Weasley like a cup of tea?'' Dobby asks. As soon as the words left the Elf's mouth six Elves came up behind us with trays with a teapot, cups and biscuits. 

''Good service,'' Ron nods impressed. Hermione and I frown at him even though it was obvious on the Elves faces that they were delighted about the comment. They bow at us before turning around and walking away. 

''How long have you been here Dobby?'' I ask him as he handed the tea around. ''Only a week, Allison Weasley, Miss. Dobby came to see Professor Dumbledore. You see it's hard for a House Elf who has been dismissed to find a new position. Very difficult indeed!'' 

At Dobby's words, Winky's cries become louder. The Elf clearly still in hysterics over getting dismissed by her master. 

''Dobby has been travelling the world for two whole years, trying to find work. But Dobby didn't find work Miss, because Dobby wants paying now!'' Dobby tells me and the others. 

All the House Elves around the kitchen who had been watching and listening in all turned away when Dobby mentioned getting paid. 

Hermione smiled at him proudly, ''good on you Dobby,'' she smiles at him beaming. 

''Thank you, Miss,'' Dobby smiles at Hermione showing his teeth. ''But most Wizards don't want a House Elf who wants paying Miss. They all tell me that, that is not the point of a House Elf,'' Dobby tells us making the smile fall from Hermione's face and for Ron, Harry and I to share a look of sympathy. 

''They then slammed the door in Dobby's face! Dobby likes work, but Dobby also wants to wear clothes and he wants to be paid. But most importantly, Harry Potter,'' Dobby looks at Harry and smiles at him.