Chapter Sixty-Six

Allison's Point of View.

''How could it have been Moody?'' I ask our Headmaster who hadn't taken his eyes off the Deatheater. ''This isn't Alastor Moody,'' Dumbledore tells Harry and me. 

''You both have never known the real Alastor Moody. The real Moody wouldn't have removed you from my sight after what happened. The moment he took you, I followed you and I wasn't the only one!'' 

As soon as he said that four pairs of eyes looked towards me. I just stared into the Headmasters eyes before moving to stand next to Harry. 

Dumbledore looked away form me and bent down by the Death Eater and took Moody's flask out of the robes, and a set of keys on a ring. 

''Severus, please fetch me the strongest truth-telling potion you posses and then go down to the Kitchens, and bring up the House Elf called Winkey!'' Dumbledore tells out Potions Professor. 

''You might not need to bother with the Potion,'' I tell them pulling the paper with the Truth spell on it. ''Why is that Weasley?'' Snape questions. I give him a look before passing the spell over to Dumbledore. 

''This morning I was reading the Grimoire and it magically flipped to this spell. It's a truth-telling spell. He will be forced to tell the truth to every question you ask him!'' I tell them. 

Dumbledore nods his head before nodding at Snape. ''Forget the potion, just get Winkey!'' Dumbledore then turns to McGonigal.

''Minerva, kindly go down to Hagrid's house, where you will find a large black dog sitting in the Pumpkin Patch. Take the dog up to my office, tell him I will be with him shortly, then come back here!'' Dumbledore nods his head. 

Harry and I exchanged a look knowing that Sirius is going to be worried. Both Professor's nod their heads and turn around and leave the room.

Dumbledore walked over to the trunk in the corner and opened it up. It took a while but Dumbledore finally unlocked the seventh and final lock on the trunk and opened up. 

''Woah,'' Harry mutters. Inside the last part of the trunk was a pit and at the bottom was who I presume to be the real Mad-Eye Moody. 

Dumbledore climbed into the trunk and lowered himself down to the help his friend. 

''Stunned, controlled by the Imperious Curse. Harry kindly throw down the imposters cloak. Alastor is freezing. Madam Pomfrey will need to see him but as of right now he is in no immediate danger!'' Dumbledore calls up. Harry nods his head and leaves my side briefly. 

I watch cautiously out of the corner of my eye as Harry is near the Deatheater making sure that he is okay. When he is by my side I relax slightly as he throws the cloak down to out Headmaster. 

Dumbeldore wraps the cloak around Moody before climbing out of the trunk. He picks up the flask once and opens it up. He tips it upside down and a familiar liquid spills out. 

''Polyjuice potion. You both see the simplicity of it. Alastor Moody is never known for drinking from anything but his hip flask. He is well known for it!'' Dumbledore tells us. 

The imposter would have needed to keep Moody close by,'' Dumbledore goes to tell us but I interrupt him. ''To keep stock on the essence of who he wanted to change into. Explaining the clumps of hair that are missing!'' I tell the Headmaster. 

Dumbledore nods at me. ''Correct Miss Weasley!'' Dumbledore tells me before looking at the Imposter. 

''He must have been cutting it off all year. But I presume with all the excitement I presume the Fake-Moody would have forgotten to take as regularly as he should have. On the hour every hour!'' Dumbledore explains. ''Soon enough we shall see,'' Dumbledore nods his head.