Chapter Fourteen

Allison's Point of View.

It has been five days since Sirius Black had gotten into the castle on Halloween. I just threw myself into my school work along with Hermione. Whenever we weren't with the boys or the Cullens we were in the Library doing our homework. The Fat Ladies Portrait had been taken away to be repaired. 

In her absence, the entrance to the Gryffindor common room was taken over by Sir Cadogan. No one was a fan considering he had a tendency to make the passwords very complicated to remember and changed them twice a day. 

Though Sir Cadogan was the least of Harry's and my concern. The teachers had been keeping a close eye on us making up excuses as to why they were with us a lot more than usual. Percy had also been tailing behind Harry and I. When this started I had gotten him to fess up. 

Mum told him to keep a close I on Harry and I. True to his word, Carlisle and his family have been keeping an eye on Harry and I and did not bother to make excuses about it. One day though Harry and I were summoned to Professor McGonigal's office. 

Flashback.

''There's no point in hiding it from you two any longer,'' McGonigal tells us. ''Sirius Black is after,'' McGonigal was saying before Harry interrupted her. ''We know that Sirius Black is after us!'' Harry tells her. 

''We heard my dad telling mum. He works for the Ministry of Magic!'' I tell her. McGonigal looks taken aback before she let out a sigh. ''Then you must know Potter, Weasley that it is dangerous for you to be practising Quidditch in the evenings,'' McGonigal says. 

''But Professor our first match is this weekend,'' I say outraged. ''This is Oliver's last chance of having Gryffindor's name on the cup. You know as well as everyone else on the team that Oliver has put so much work into our team practices!'' I rant out to her. McGonigal looks taken back but sighs. ''What would suppose we do then Miss Weasley?'' McGonigal asks. 

''It's no secret that Dumbledore has had you and all the other teachers plus Carlisle and his family following us around the last five days,'' I tell her. ''Why don't you just have Madam Hooch oversee our team practices,'' I suggest. 

McGonigal looks at me in the eyes contemplating my suggestion before she sighs in defeat. ''Okay. Goodness knows how much I want our house name on the cup this year. You have a deal,'' McGonigal tells me. I smile happily and lean back in my seat. ''I will tell Madam Hooch. You may go now,'' McGonigal tells us. 

Flashback Over. 

The night McGonigal had called us into the office was also the night Oliver called an emergency team meeting. Slytherin had backed out of the match due to the approaching weather conditions. So instead of playing Slytherin, we are playing Hufflepuff. 

Over the last few days, Oliver had been walking alongside us giving us some tips about the game and what we could do to throw off the Hufflepuff players. Right now though Hermione and I were in the Great Hall. 

I look down at my watch and saw that we had ten minutes left till Defence Against the Dark Arts. I look towards Hermione. ''We should get going Defence Against the Dark Arts starts in ten minutes,'' I tell her. She looks up from her work and nods at me. Together she and I packed up all our books and parchment before making our way to class.