Chapter Eighteen

Carlisle's Point of View.

I look at Allison concerned and she lays in the hospital bed unconscious. I look to the doors when I heard them open. Albus, Minerva and Severus came walking through the doors. Madam Prince was standing beside me holding a thick book. 

''What happened?'' Albus asks me. I fold my arms and look at him. ''I am pretty sure it was shock. From what symptoms she displayed before losing consciousness,'' I tell him. 

Albus nods before taking the book from Madam Prince and opening it to the bookmarked page. I watch as he and the teachers surrounding them read from the book and shared glances. 

Albus then passes me the book and I read the page. I take the drawing and look at it as I closed the book. 

''She told me that she had drawn that before the start of the first term. She also told me that she has been having dreams of it repeatably. It also appeared in her tea leaves in her first Divination class,'' Madam Prince tells us all. 

I look at her in confusion. ''How could she have drawn this when she had never even met us?'' I ask them. 

Albus looks at Severus and Minerva before looking at me. ''Carlisle there are a few gifted witches who can see the snippets of the future. They will only see what impacts there lives and those closest to them. 

They come in the form of a dream. In our world, they are called Dream Seers,''  Albus tells me. ''So what you saying is that my daughter is a Dream Seer,'' I simplify for him. ''Yes,'' he says. 

I nod and look at Allison before looking at McGonigal. ''Have you told her brothers, Hermione, Harry?'' I ask. Minerva shakes her head. ''We thought we would see what happened before we told them anything,'' She tells me. 

I nod at her before looking at Allison and sitting down at her side. I listen as Minverva tells Albus that she would go and inform her brothers and friends. ''Tell them to wait in the Common room. Tell them that she would be up when she can,'' I hear Dumbledore say softly to Minerva. 

I become more alert when I see Allison start to wake up. I watch as she blinks to get use the brightness of the Hospital wing. I suck in an unneeded breath as her eyes fall on me. 

Allison's Point of View.

''How are you feeling?'' Carlisle asks me as he starts to check over me to make sure I am alright. ''Tired but fine,'' I tell him. He nods ''Okay,'' he says before sitting down by my bed. That is when I notice Professor Dumbledore standing at the end of my bed. 

''Allison there is something that you must know,'' Dumbledore says. He then goes and explains to me what I am. I nod as I take in all the information. ''We will leave you two to talk,'' Dumbledore says before leading the Professors out of the room leaving me with Carlisle. 

''Why didn't you tell me? You have had the chance to ever since school started,'' I ask him. Carlisle places a hand on top of my own. ''We didn't know how to tell you,'' he tells me. ''Fine can you at least tell me why you gave me up?'' I ask him.  

''Allison your mother and I wanted you to have a normal life. One where you wouldn't have to move around every few years, leave all your friends and change schools. No child should ever have to do that,'' Carlisle begins to tell me.