Chapter Twenty-Six

Allison's Point of View.

We all walked through the tunnel in a signal file. Remus leads the way with Peter behind him. Ron being chained to Peter followed closely behind. Sirius who was using magic to guide Snape out followed behind him. 

Harry, Hermione and I followed behind him. Now and then Snape's head would hit a wall. I got the feeling that Sirius wasn't doing anything to stop that from happening. 

I look at Harry who hadn't said that much during the time we left the shack and now. I slow down so I was walking by his side. ''Are you okay?'' I ask in concern. Harry looks at me before looking at Sirius and Peter. 

''Just overwhelmed with the information. But to answer your question, I will be okay especially with you by my side,'' Harry tells me sending me a small smile. 

I smile at him and link our arms and hold his hand. I turn back to look where we were walking unaware that Sirius was watching us with a small smile. 

Soon we reached the point where we neared the entrance/ exit. I look at Harry who kept on glancing in Sirius's direction. ''Go and talk to him,'' I tell him. Harry looks at me, ''no it's okay I don't want to leave you alone,'' Harry tells me. 

I smile at his concern ''I won't be alone I will walk with Hermione,'' I tell him. He looks as if he was about to argue but I just pointed in Sirius's direction. ''Talk to him,'' I say before walking forward to stand by Hermione's side. Harry sighs but walks to stand next to his Godfather. 

Harry's Point of View.

Sirius and I walked side by side in silence that was soon broken by him. ''You do know what these means don't you? Turning in Peter,'' Sirius says. I look at him ''It means your free,'' I tell him. Sirius nods. ''I don't know if anyone has told you this Harry, but James and Lilly made me your Godfather,'' Sirius tells me. 

I nod, ''I know, Hermione, Ron, Allison and I overheard a conversation between the Minister, McGonigal, Hagrid and Flitwick,'' I tell him. ''If anything had happened to your parents James said that I'd have custody. 

I look at him in shock. ''I understand if you would want to stay with your Aunt and Uncle. But if I were to be cleared, if you wanted a new home. Just think about it,'' Sirius says. ''You mean I would get to live with you?'' I ask him. Sirus looks at me and smiles. 

''I would love to leave the Dursley's. Allison has been trying to convince Mr and Mrs Weasly to let me live with them. She hates them especially after what happened last year,'' I tell him chuckling. 

Sirius laughs along with me. He then looks between me and Allison. ''So what is happening between you and my niece?'' he asks me smirking. 

I trip on a piece of rock in shock. Once I get my footing right I blush and spare a look at Allison who is smiling and laughing with Hermione. I find myself smiling just looking at her. I look at Sirius when I realized I was staring. 

''I don't know,'' I tell him blushing. Sirius chuckles, ''of course you know what is happening. You just haven't let it in completely yet. The way you look at her is the way your father looked at your mother,'' Sirius tells me. 

''Not to mention the way you stand in front of her to protect her and you two hold hands quite a lot. That is something I have noticed a lot watching over to you two through the out the year,'' Sirius says. I just continue to blush and walk forward. Sirius just chuckles but lets the subject drop.