Chapter Thirty-Four

Allison's Point of View.

After making our way down the hill and paying the Muggle at the entrance we all made our way through the many tents and camper vans. ''Parting ways old chap. We will see you at the match,'' Cedric'sf father tells Dad patting him on the back. Dad smiles at Amos and shakes his hand. 

''See you later Cedric,'' I tell him. He smiles at and pulls me into a side hug before making his way to his and his father's tent. I turn around and walk past Harry who was glaring off in the director Cedric had walked off to stand by Hermione and Ginny. 

''I don't understand what his problem with Cedric is,'' I tell them. Hermione and Ginny roll their eyes. 

''You are so oblivious,'' Hermione tells me. I give her a confused look as we continue to walk. ''Ah home sweet home,'' Dad says to himself as we come to stop in front of a tent. We all made our way into the tent one by one. ''Girls choose a bunk!'' Dad tells us. 

''Ron get out of the kitchen,'' Dad tells him. I laugh as the twins say the same thing putting their feet on the table only for Dad to tell them to take them off. I laugh along with Ginny when the twins just put their feet back up as soon as Dad turned his back on them. 

Time Skip.

''Bloody Hell Dad! How far up are we?'' Ron asks as we make our way up to where we sitting to watch the game. ''Well, put it this way. If it rains, you would be the first to know,'' the voice of Lucious Malfoy answers Ron's question. We all look down to the level below where we are. 

I glare at the sight of Lucious and Draco looking up at us. ''Father and I are sitting in the Minister's box. By Personal Invitation from the Minister himself,'' Draco brags only for his father to hit him in the chest. ''Don't brag Draco. We don't need to bother with these people.'' 

I roll my eyes and push Harry forward gently to getaway. ''Let's go,'' I mutter to him. Harry looks at me with shocked eyes as this is the first time I have directly spoken to him since he snaped.

Once he got over his shock he nodded at me before turning to walk away. Harry and I both look down to Mr Malfoy when he uses his cane to capture a part of Harry's sweatshirt. 

''Do enjoy yourselves, while you can,'' he tells us looking between the two of us before he lifts his cane allowing Harry and I continue on with my family.  

''Come on you lot. Take your seats,'' Dad tells us as we reach the top. ''Look it's the Irish,'' Fred points out. We all smile and laugh out of excitement as the Lepricon danced in the sky. 

''Here come the Bulgarians,'' Geroge tells us. They fly through the Lepricon and we all lean back. I look around when I hear the stadium's occupants start to chant Krum's name. 

''Hey Ron there's your future husband,'' I tell him laughing as Krum flys past performing all these different tricks. Ron shoots me a glare before he looks back and once again fan girls over Krum. 

I just smile and shake my head. I look to Hermione and Ginny who were standing on either side of me. 

I take my phone out of my bag and turn it on. ''Come on let's take a picture,'' I tell the two of them. They look at me and nod. Once the picture was taken we all focused back on the game.