Chapter Six

Allison's Point of View.

''Allison, Ally?'' Ron's voice drifts to my ears as my eyes slowly open. As they come into focus I could see Ron's relived face above my own. ''Thank Merlin,'' Ron breaths out in relief as he helps me up on to the seat. ''Thanks! What happened?'' I ask at the same time someone else did. 

''What was that thing?'' Harry asks sitting up and holding a piece of Chocolate. ''That was a Dementor a guard of Azkaban searching the train for Sirius Black,'' Professor Lupin tells him while handing me a piece of chocolate. ''Thanks,'' I say talking it. 

He smiles at me and nods before getting up. ''I am going to talk to the driver,'' Lupin tells us all. ''Eat, it will make you feel better!'' he tells Harry before leaving. Once he was gone I had turned to Hermione. ''What happened?'' I asked her. 

''Well, you and Harry fainted. Professor Lupin stepped over you both and cast a spell that sent the Dementor away!'' Hermione tells me. I nod and got up and sat on the seat next to the window. 

I turn away from looking out the window towards the others only just catching the last bit of their conversation. ''No one screamed Harry,'' Hermione tells him. ''I am going to check on Ginny!'' I tell them. Harry looked at me before getting up, ''I'll come with you,'' he tells me. 

I smile at him and nod. He and I make our way out of the compartment and down to the one Ginny usually sits in with her friends. Once we got there I saw all of her friends in there shaken up but no Ginny. 

''Hey have you guys seen Ginny?'' I ask them. ''I think she said something about going to Fred and Geroge since they were the closest,'' one of her friends told me. ''Are you guys going to be okay?'' I ask them. 

They nod at me and smile.  I looked at Harry, ''come on let's go,'' I tell him while grabbing his hand and leading him to where the twins usually sat. After making sure that Ginny was okay Harry and I made our way back to our compartment where we left Ron and Hermione. 

''Come on Hermione lets go get changed,'' I tell her grabbing my robes out of my bag. Hermione nods and grabbed hers before we had made our way to the door. I turned to the boys before leaving. ''You two get changed while we are gone!'' I tell them. They nod and just start talking.

Hermione and I roll our eyes and make our way to the girl's bathroom. ''Are you okay?'' Hermione asks me. I look at her before sighing. ''Before I blacked out I heard something. A man's voice. He said, ''I love you my sweet beautiful daughter, but I have to let you go!'' After that I blacked out,'' I tell her putting my cloak on. Hermione nods smiling at me sadly.

 Hermione nods smiling at me sadly

(Allison's Robes)

Once Hermione was finished getting dressed she and I walked back to our compartment. When we got there we saw that the boys did not change into their robes. I also took notice of how Professor Lupin was back and was talking with the boys.