Chapter Nine

Allison's Point of View.

We have been at Hogwarts for over a week now. Hermione and I are swarmed with homework from all the classes we were taking. Not to mention we had been spending time with Cullens. Me more so than Harry, Ron and Hermione. Though they did seem to spend more time around the four of us and the teachers more so than any of the other students. 

Right now we were in the middle of Double Potions with Slytherins. We all looked up from what we were doing when we heard the door open only to see Malfoy swaggering in with a note. He handed the note to Professor Snape. 

Once Snape nodded Malfoy went and sat down next to his minions and all the other Slytherins we share this class with. Hermione and I just continue doing our work but like most times my hearing picks up on what they are saying. 

''How is it Draco?'' Pug face Parkinson asks them in her annoying voice. ''Does it hurt much?'' she asks. Out of the corner of my eyes, I see Draco fake a grimace but send a wink to Crabe and Goyal ''Yeah,'' he says. I just shake my head and continue on with my work. 

''Settle down, Settle down,'' Snape says in his usual monotone voice. I keep myself from scoffing as I see Harry and Ron start to scowl. We all know if it was anyone of us Gryffindor's that walked in late Snape would have given us detention on the spot.

We were making a shrinking solution in class today a new potion that we had never made before. I see Malfoy set up his cauldron next to Harry and Ron so that they had to prepare their ingredients on the same table. 

''Sir,'' Malfoy called out. ''Sir, I'll need some help cutting up these daisy roots, because of my arm,'' Malfoy told Snape once he had his attention. Snape purses his lips before turning to Ron with a scowl on his face. 

''Weasley help Mr Malfoy with his roots,'' he orders. I saw Ron's face turn red as he moved over to Malfoy's roots. ''There is nothing wrong with your arm,'' Ron hisses at him. 

I just continue working on mine and Hermione's potion but it doesn't stop myself from hearing them talking. ''You heard Professor Snape, Weasley, cut up my roots,'' I hear him say. I then hear Ron start roughly chopping the roots which of course had the teacher's pet call out to Snape.

''Sir Weasly is mutilating my roots!'' Snape got up from his desk and moved to have a look at Malfoy's roots. 

''Swap roots with Malfoy, Weasley,'' Snape says. Ron goes to complain but Snape just repeated what he said. Ron shoved his beautifully cut roots over to Malfoy before working on the ones he had cut for Malfoy. ''Sir I will need this Shrivelfig skinned,'' Malfoy calls out. 

''Potter you can skin Malfoy's Shrivelfig,'' Snape said giving Harry the famous look of loathing he always saved for Harry. My hand tightens around the knife to the point where my knuckles were more white than they usually are. ''Allison you need to calm down,'' Hermione told me as she was looking around us. 

Everything around us was slowly shacking. No one else notices as they were to busy focusing on their potions. I take a few deep breaths before everything had stopped shaking. I look at Hermione and smile, ''thank you,'' I whisper. 

She smiles and nods at me. All through that I hadn't been paying attention to Harry and Malfoy and caught the end of their conversation. ''He has complained to the school governors and to the Ministry of Magic. Fathers got a lot of influence, you know. Who knows if my arm will ever be the same again,'' Malfoy says.