Chapter Two

Allison's Point of View.

During the last week at the Burrow before we left for the Leaky Cauldron, we all spent it having fun. Ginny and I would spend time outside practising Quidditch passes. I taught her most of the plays that the Gryffindor team use in our games. 

She and I even went as far to try some passes that we have seen on many occasions we saw done in Quidditch games.  When I wasn't with Ginny I was either with Ron or the twins. If I was with Ron I would be reading some of Percy's old 3rd-year textbooks and even some of his 4th-year ones while Ron did his own thing. 

Right now we were getting our trunks ready to flow ourselves to the Leaky Cauldron. I was bringing my trunk downstairs when I look up when I felt it being taken. I smile when I see Percy take my trunk. I smile at him, ''thank you, Percy,'' I thank him. 

He smiles at me but continues down the stairs with my trunk. I follow him downstairs and into the family room where the rest of our family were waiting for us minus, Ron who I could hear coming down the stairs at the moment. I turn and smile at Ron as he comes in which he returns. 

Mum smiles at both of us before turning to grab the Flow Powder. She turns to face us all again. ''Now we will all go separately with our respective trunks. Now, remember to speak clearly, and wait a few minutes in between each person,'' Mum tells us all. 

She turns to Dad and motions him to go first. Dad grabs some Flow Powder and steps into the fireplace. ''The Leaky Cauldron!'' Dad says clearly and is soon surrounded by green flames. 

Once the flames died down we saw that Dad was no longer there. Mum then turns to Percy and tells him to go next but to wait for a few minutes. Percy nods and takes his trunk and mine into the fire before grabbing some Flow Powder. 

''Percy you don't need to take my trunk,'' I tell him stepping forward. ''Its fine Allison,'' Percy tells me before flowing himself over to The Leaky Cauldron. 

The next to go through it Fred with his trunk followed George. Ron goes through after him with his own trunk. Mum turns to me and smiles. ''Okay Allison, your turn,'' she says holding out the pot of Flow Powder. 

I grab a small handful, ''remember to say it very clearly,'' she tells me as I step into the fireplace. ''Don't worry mum I won't be like Harry and flow myself to Knockturn Ally,'' I tell her smirking. Mum physically shudders at the memory and warns me again to say it clearly. 

''The Leaky Cauldron,'' I say clearly. Green flames consume me and the next thing I know I am in the Leaky Cauldron in front of my brothers and father. I smile at them and step out of the fireplace and stand by dad. The next person to come through was Ginny with her trunk and after her was Mum. 

Once mum and dad had done a headcount and made sure that everyone was here they started telling us who is sleeping with who. Safe to say the twins are sharing a room, Ron and Percy are sharing and Ginny gets a room all to her self. I walk up to mum and dad and give them both mine and Hermione's half of the room we are sharing. 

''Hermione sent her half of Gallions for the room with her letter,'' I tell them giving both her half and mine. Mum smiles at me and kisses my forehead before telling me to go and wait with my siblings while she and dad sort out the rooms. 

For the next few hours, I spent my time hanging with Ron and the twins.  When it neared lunchtime I heard someone scream out my name. I looked up and started grinning. ''Hermione,'' I scream back laughing as she and I ran up to each other and hugged each other. I pull away and from the hug and ask her how she is. Hermione smiles at me before going into a rant about how boring yet relaxing the last few weeks of her holiday was.