Chapter Twelve

Allison's Point of View.

It has been two weeks since Hermione's birthday. Classes have been going on as usual. Hermione and I have managed to stay on top of all our work however Quidditch Season was approaching which would make it all that more difficult for me. So after asking Wood when practice would be Hermione and I planed around it so that I could stay on top of my work.

Right now I was with Ginny helping her and her friends with some of the work that they needed help with. ''Allison we have to go. We have the team meeting with Wood and the others,'' Harry tells me coming up behind me. 

I look up from where I was sitting next to Ginny. I nod smiling and getting up. I look down at Ginny ''If you need more help go to Hermione. She will gladly help you,'' I tell my sister. She nods her head while smiling before getting back to her homework.

Harry and I then make our way down to where we usually had our team meetings. ''Hey Harry,'' I say smiling. He turns around to face me and sighs knowing what my smile meant. He kneels to the ground. ''Hop on then,'' he says. I laugh and jump onto his back. ''Thank you,'' I say. He just shakes his head ''no problem,'' he says.

Soon enough we arrive where the others are only to see Wood pacing back in fourth. I get off of Harry's back and go and stand beside Katie and Angelina. I smile at them in greeting which they return. When everyone had arrived Oliver had turned to all of us. 

''This is our last chance. My last chance to win the Quidditch Cup,'' Oliver says. ''I will be leaving at the end of the year. I will never get another shot at it,'' He tells us all. I share a look with Katie and Angelina knowing how important this is to Oliver.

''Gryffindor hasn't won the cup in seven years. Okay, so we have had the worst luck in the world. Injuries, the Tournament getting cancelled last year,'' Oliver lists off swallowing hard as if he was choking on the memory. 

''But, we have got the best team in the whole school. We have got three superb Chasers,'' Wood says pointing at Katie, Angelina and myself. Oliver then points to Fred and George. ''We have got two unbeatable Beaters,'' he says. ''Stop it Oliver your embarrassing us,'' both twins said at the same time.

Oliver just ignores them and points to Harry. ''We have got an amazing seeker who has never failed to win us a match,'' Oliver says. I look at Harry and see him blush in actual embarrassment. ''Plus me,'' Oliver says after he thought about it. ''Don't worry Oliver we thing your good too,'' George says. Fred nods in agreement. ''Cracking Keeper,'' Fred says.

''The point is, the Quidditch cup should have had our name on it that last two years. Ever since Harry and Allison had joined the team. I have thought we have had this thing in the bag. This year is the last year I have to see our name on that thing,'' Oliver says. 

I look at him in sympathy. ''Oliver this year is our year,'' Fred says seriously. Angelina nodded in agreement ''We'll do it,'' she tells him. Oliver smiles at all of us before going into explaining the new plays he had come up with over the holiday.

We started training three times a week after that meeting. One evening Harry and I returned to the Gryffindor common room only to see everyone in an excitable buzz. I take a look around everyone in the room and then look at Hermione and Ron who were sitting with the Cullens. ''What is everyone so excited for?'' I ask them. 

''The first trip to Hogsmead is on Halloween,'' Ron tells Hary and I pointing to the notice board where tons of people are crowded. Fred and George who had followed behind us poped up behind us. ''Brilliant,'' Fred says. ''George and I need to stock up on some supplies,'' he continues.