Chapter Fifty-Nine

Allison's Point of View.

Harry did tell us what Cedric had told him about the egg when we ran into Ron in the common room after getting the majority of our homework done. It has been three days since then. 

While I was hanging out with the Cullens Ron, Hermione and Harry went off and did their own thing. 

Hermione went to the library, while Ron was hanging out with Dean and Seamus. Harry, on the other hand, I don't know where he was. 

So, to pass the time I decided to head the prefects' bathroom. Cedric had told me the password earlier on in the year. 

I was ranting about how small mine and Hermione's bathroom was so he slipped me the password, and whenever it changed he told me. 

Every now and then I would go to the Prefects bathroom to talk to Myrtle.  

After I had finished with my biological parents and the others I stopped off in our dorm room and put on some swimming clothes underneath my clothes. Before I left, I grabbed my towel and stuffed that in my bag before heading off the Prefects' bathroom. 

Once I got there I looked around to make sure no one sees me before giving the password. I smile to myself happy that the password hadn't changed before making my way into the bathroom. 

I stop in my tracks when I see Harry standing at the edge of the pool holding the golden egg in his arms. ''Harry/ Allison?'' both Harry and I ask at the same time. 

''What are you doing here?'' Harry asks me. ''Every now and then I come to hang out with Myrtle. She has taken to spending a lot of time here this year,'' I tell him. 

''What about you?'' I ask him. ''Cedric told me to bring the egg here and told me the password,'' Harry tells me. I nod my head. ''Do you want me to go?'' I ask him. 

''It's fine, I've just brought a pair of swimming trunks,'' he tells me. I nod awkwardly. ''Well, I just have my bathing suit on underneath so we should be good,'' I tell him after clearing my throat.

He nods his head but just stands where he was awkward. ''Harry,'' I call out to him. ''Yeah?'' he asks. ''Can you turn around?'' I ask him blushing. 

''Oh yeah,'' he tells me nodding his head blushing and turning around. I just shake my head before striping out of my clothes, revealing my bathing suit underneath. 

The clothes Allison was wearing minus everything else

The clothes Allison was wearing minus everything else. She would have been wearing boots. 

Once I had taken off my boots, I got into the water before looking up at Harry. ''Okay, you good now,'' I tell him. When he turns around he was blushing even more than before. 

I cast him a confused look before forgetting about it. ''I'll turn around so that you could get changed,'' I tell him. When he nodded his head I turned around and waited for him to get in.