Chapter Sixty-Seven

Allison's Point of View.

Dumbledore stood back before raising his wand. Ropes shot out and tied around Crouch securing him for the time being while looking at him in disgust. 

He turned to McGonigal and asked her a question but I wasn't paying attention. Instead, I was looking at Crouch. 

''Come, Miss Weasley,'' Dumbledore tells me placing a hand on my shoulder. I nod my head and turn around and follow him out with Harry, 

''Sirius is waiting up in the office for the three of us,'' Dumbeldore tells us as Harry and I made to go to the hospital wing. Harry and I both nod and follow him up. 

''Professor, were are Mr and Mrs Diggory?'' Harry asks quietly. My eyes fill with tears at the mention of my friend who was now dead. 

We used to be so close and it's only now that he is dead that I realise I have bearly spent any time with him at all this year. 

''They are with Professor Sprout. She was Cedric's head of the house. She knew him quite well,'' Dumbledore tells us sadly. 

We reached the stone gargoyle and Dumbeldore spoke the password before the three of us all make our way up to Dumbledores office. 

Dumbledore pushes the door to his office open and the first thing I see is Sirus biting his nails and his pale face. 

he was by our side in less than a second asking Harry what had happened and if he was okay. Dumbledore begins to tell Sirius everything that Crouch told us as he leads us over to his desk. 

Harry and I sit down while Sirus stand behind us with a hand on each of our shoulders. All while Dumbledore was talking I held Harry's hand and played with his fingers as a distraction. 

There was a soft rush of wings and I smile at the Phoenix as he landed on the arm of Harry's chair. ''Hello Fawkes,'' Harry and I both tell the bird softly. Dumbledore stopped talking and was now looking at Harry softly. 

Harry was avoiding looking at Dumbledore and I understood why. Our Headmaster was going to make Harry relive everything that happened. 

''Harry, I need to know everything that happened tonight!'' Dumbledore tells him. 

''Couldn't it wait, he has lost a lot of blood and he should get some rest,'' I plead with Dumbledore. Sirius makes a sound of agreement. 

Harry sighs looking at me and smiling softly yet exhaustedly. ''It's okay Allison,'' Harry squeezes my hand before looking back at our Headmaster. 

''If I thought I could help you by putting you into an enchanted sleep, and letting you postpone having to relive everything I would. But I know better,'' Dumbledore speaks up. 

''Numbing the pain for a while will only make you feel worse when you have to relive it. You have shown bravery beyond anything I could have expected from a fourteen-year-old kid,'' Dumbledore continues. 

''I ask you to demonstrate your courage one last time. We need to know what happened tonight,'' Dumbledore tells Harry. 

Harry begun to explains everything that happened and I could my eyes watering in shock. Sirius's hands kept of tightening every now and then. 

He also made sounds like he was wanting to say something but Dumbledore would hold up his hand to stop Sirius. 

Though when Harry mentioned Wormtail cutting his arm Sirius let out a list of words that I would never utter.

Though Dumbledore got up from his seat and walked around and knelt beside Harry and inspected his arm. ''He said my blood would make him more powerful than if he used anyone else's,'' Harry tells us.