Chapter Ten

Allison's Point of View. 

Hermione and I exit our potions classroom behind the boys. She and I looked at each other and got out our time turners and turned them back once. She and I went through our other classes before we rushed to where we left the boys. 

''They were right behind us,'' I heard Ron say. By the looks of it so did Hermione as she looked at me. Hermione and I turn around the corner and run up to them panting slightly. ''There they are,'' Harry says pointing us out to Ron. 

Once we reach them Hermione panting a little more than me. She and I tuck our time turners away before the boys could notice them. ''How did you two do that?'' Ron asked. ''What?'' Hermione asked. Ron gave us a look. 

''One minute you were right behind us and the next you two were at the bottom of the stairs again,'' Ron tells us. I give him a look. ''We had to go back for something,'' I tell them. ''Oh no,'' Hermione says as her bag rips. 

I drop my bag unaware that a few of my books fell out before kneeling and helping Hermione pack her books up. ''Why are you carrying all of these around with you?'' Ron asks helping. ''Allison is too,'' I hear Harry say. I turn around and see him picking up some of my books that fell out of my bag. 

Harry hands me my bag looking at me in concern. ''You know how many subjects we are taking,'' Hermione tells them taking a book Ron held out to her. ''But,'' Ron says looking at one of the book titles.

''You don't have any of these subjects today just Defence Against The Dark Arts this afternoon,'' Ron tells us looking at us as if we were crazy. ''Oh yes,'' I say vaguely handing Hermione the last of her books. ''I hope there is something good for lunch, I'm starving,'' Hermione says. 

''Me too,'' I say following after her but not before I heard what Ron said to Harry. ''Do you get the feeling they aren't telling us something?'' I sigh feeling bad for lying to my brother. Hermione gives me a sad smile hearing what Ron said as well.

After lunch, we all had made our way to our Defence Against The Dark Arts lesson only to arrive before Professor Lumpin himself. We all sat down and got our books out and just started talking amongst ourselves quietly as more and more students came in. When Professor Lupin did arrive he took in everyone sitting at there desk. 

''Good afternoon. If you would please put your books away, you will only need your wands this lesson,'' Lupin tells us. Everyone slowly put their books away. Never once had we had a lesson where we didn't need our books. ''Right then, would you follow me,'' Lupin says standing up once all the books had been put away. 

We followed behind Lupin closely running into Peeves before we had gotten to the room where Lupin had planned the lesson. He opened the door to the staff room and told us all to make our way inside. Once inside we saw all the chairs were empty except for one. Professor Snape was sat in one of the chairs scowling at the sight of us. 

As Professor Lupin was about to close the door Snape had gotten up. ''Leave it open Lupin I'd rather not witness this,'' Snape sneered as he made his way around us to get to the door. Before Snape left he had once again targeted Nevile to which Lupin said Nevile was actually going to assist him. 

Lupin goes and stands next to a cupboard and turns so he was facing us. ''What is a Boggart?'' He asks getting to the point. At that moment the door opens and we all turned to see who was coming in. ''Ahhh I hoped you found your way okay?'' Lupin asks the Cullens.