Chapter Thirty-Eight

Allison's Point of View.

I woke up to Hermione shaking my shoulders. ''Allison it's time to wake up,'' she tells me. I nod at her sitting up in bed looking outside the window. 

I smile to myself when I see that the storm had moved on. ''You can have the shower first,'' I tell her. She nods at me before grabbing her robes. She turns around and walks into the bathroom.

I throw the covers off of me before walking over to my desk. I grab the letters and made my way over to Oz who was standing on his perch. 

''Hey, Oz. You feel like stretching your wings?'' I ask the Owl. The Owl hoots happily before flying away from the perch and onto my shoulder. I walk over to the window and open it up.

Oz flies over my shoulder and perches himself on top of the window sill. I take the letters and give them to the Owl. ''Take these to Mum, Dad and the Cullens,'' I tell the bird. I turn around and grab some treats for him. 

''Here you go buddy,'' I tell him holding my hand out with the treats in the palm of my hand. Once the bird ate the treats, he nipped my finger softly before he flew away.

''Your turn,'' Hermione tells me coming out in her uniform with her hair brushed. I smile at her grabbing my robes and making my way into the bathroom. 

I lay my robes on the chair next to the counter before grabbing my shampoo, conditioner and body wash. I step into the shower once the water was warm enough.

Once I had washed my hair and body, I stepped out of the shower smelling like Vanilla and strawberries. A weird combination that Alice had got me into. Once I dried myself off and got dressed into my robes I walk over to the counter and brushed my teeth.

I stand in the doorway of the bathroom and look at Hermione. ''Hey, Hermione can you please pass me my wand?'' I ask her. She looks up from what she was doing and nods. 

She walks over to my bedside table and grabs my wand. ''Thanks,'' I tell her when she passes it over to me. I walk back into the bathroom and dry my hair the rest of the way with a spell.

I grab my brush and brush through my hair getting rid of the knots. I continue to use the brush whenever it was needed while I did my hair in a way that it wouldn't bother me.

Once I was satisfied with my hair, I grabbed my Pajamas and wand before exiting the bathroom. I place my Pajamas on my made bed before turning around only to be met with Hermione standing in front of me with my bag. 

She smiles while handing me my bag. ''Thanks,'' I tell her before putting my wand in the pocket of my robes.

''Have we got everything?'' I ask her looking around the room. Once we both made sure that we had everything she and I both made our way out with me closing the door behind us. 

As we passed the room that had Lavender, Parvati and two other girls in our year were in we heard shouting. I looked at Hermione and she looks at me before we both laugh.

''I am so glad that you and I got a room to ourselves,'' I tell her. She nods at me smiling. We linked arms and made our way down the staircase meeting a tired Ron and Harry halfway down. 

''You two look like hell,'' I tell them bluntly. Ron glares at me while Harry just smiles at me and says good morning to both Hermione and me.

''Come on. Let's get to the Great Hall so we could get some food into Ronald,'' I tell the other two. Harry and Hermione laughed while Ron grumbled. 

Though still, sleep-deprived Ron had perked up as we neared the Great Hall. The closer, we got the stronger the smell of food got. Once we got to the Great Hall Ron basically flew through the doors and was sitting at the table filling his plate by the time we entered.