Chapter Thirty-One

Allison's Point of View.

I stretch my hand out and turn off the alarm clock as it started to go off. I throw the covers off of me and swing my legs over the edge of the bed. I get up from the bed and turn around to make it so that Esme wouldn't be troubled with it. 

Once the bed was made I made my way into my bathroom to have a shower. Once the shower was turned on I stripped out of my pyjamas and got in when it was warm enough. I sigh as the water hits me and washes away any exhaustion that was once there. 

Once I was done with washing my hair and body I turned off the water and got out while wrapping a towel around me. 

I dry myself and wrap my hair in a towel to stop it from dripping water everywhere. I grab my robe and put it on before exiting my room to grab the clothes I had picked out last night. 

Once dressed I walked into my bathroom and unwrapped the towel around my hair

Once dressed I walked into my bathroom and unwrapped the towel around my hair. I pick up the blow drier and blow-dried my hair the rest of the way. Once it was dry enough I brushed through it with my hairbrush. 

I look in the mirror in thought wondering what to do with my hair today. In the end, I just decided to go with a simple half up half down hairstyle. I grab my brush and hair clip before I get to work with my hair. 

Once I was finished with my hair I smile, proud of how it looks

Once I was finished with my hair I smile, proud of how it looks. I look down and open the draw and bring out some lip gloss and some mascara. 

Over the holiday Alice and Rose had taken to teaching me all about makeup and all things to do with Muggles. Once I was pleased with how I look I exit the bathroom and go into my room. 

I grab my jacket and phone before I exit my room closing the door behind me. I walk over to Hermione's room and knock on the door. I smile at her when she opens the door. ''Morning,'' I greet. 

She smiles at me in return. ''Morning Ally,'' she says. ''You want to head downstairs?' I ask her. She nods at me walking into her room to grab her phone before walking back up to me. Together we exit her room closing the door behind her.