3. The tattoo

"So...you can go inside...." Seokjin said, scratching his neck awkwardly. Even though he was worried about Jungkook, he mentally cursed him for ruining his chance of getting the hot dude's number. 

Namjoon took Taehyung's hand and led him inside. Jungkook looked up and gestured to them to sit on the chairs. He wondered why they looked familiar, but brushed the thought aside and asked Namjoon what kind of tattoo he wanted. 

"My left hand is all yours, do whatever you want with it" Namjoon said, stretching his left hand out. "Oh, okay then. Let me think about it" Jungkook said, starting to set up his equipment.

"What about you?" he asked Taehyung, who was staring at the blurry wall opposite to him. Namjoon tapped his arm, making him realize that the question was meant for him. "I am still thinking" Taehyung said, flashing a cute boxy grin. 

Jungkook simply frowned and got back to his equipment. He thought for a moment and settled on a beautiful chrysanthemum.

Namjoon couldn't help but stare at the intricate flower that his left forearm now had. The flower somehow reminded him of his mother. He felt grateful towards Jungkook for making such an awesome tattoo on his arm.

"Are you done thinking about it?" Jungkook asked, turning towards Taehyung. "Yes. I want a small heart on my right wrist, with the initials KNJ in them" Taehyung said as Jungkook started applying rubbing alcohol on his hand. 

Namjoon gasped and felt himself tear up slightly. He ignored the pain in his hand and shifted towards his younger brother and held his hand. He could feel the younger's nerves and simply held his hand tighter.

Taehyung teared up a little, but the tattoo was done before he knew it. Jungkook scowled at Taehyung, who looked even more familiar than Namjoon, but decided against talking about it. Namjoon took Taehyung out and walked towards the desk.

"How much should I pay for it?" he asked Seokjin, who had his nose deep inside his book. 'I will let you have them for free, hottie!' he thought, but said "170 bucks". He was internally debating on whether or not it would be okay to ask for his number. 

"If you don't mind, we can exc-" he started, but was cut off again by another customer. "See you some other time, then. Thanks again" Namjoon said, flashing his hot dimples. He guided Taehyung out of the parlour and helped him into the car.

"Tell me about your tattoo, hyung" Taehyung said once Namjoon got in and started the engine.
"It's a chrysanthemum, Taehyung-ah. It's very beautiful. For some weird reason, it's reminding me of mom. I really wanted to thank that kid, but he was very intimidating."  Namjoon said.

"Kid?" Taehyung was confused. "The artist. He looked very young. Maybe he is younger than you too" Namjoon said, scrolling through his phone to play some song. 

"Wow! Wish I could see him" the younger said, pouting. Namjoon sighed. "I know" he said.