33. Yelp!

"Okay, so we realized over breakfast that I never actually introduced you guys to each other. So, this is Ju. Park Hyojoo. She is my father's best friend. Their friendship started in their high school and now she is basically a part of our family. She is a doctor back in Daegu" Namjoon said over dinner that night.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Park-" Seokjin said. "Oh please! Call me Hyojoo or Ju" Ju interrupted. "Haha, okay. So yeah, Mrs. Ju...okay, okay, Ju, my name is Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin. I am Namjoon's boyfriend and this little kiddo's cousin brother" Seokjin said, receiving a scowl from Jungkook. 

"I'm Jungkook. Tae's boyfriend. Their neighbour" Jungkook said, not yet comfortable around Ju. "Nice, nice. What do you guys do?" Ju asked. 

"We have a tattoo parlour three blocks away. He is an artist. I just help him with managing the parlour and other small works" Seokjin said, pointing to Jungkook. "Oh, that's great. I'll get a tattoo the next time I come here" Ju said. "Sure" Seokjin smiled at her. 

After dinner, they settled in the living room and began to talk about random things. Taehyung suddenly felt thirsty and got up to get himself a glass of water. He yelped as he got yanked back onto the couch. 

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked. "Water" Taehyung said, still feeling startled by the pull. "I'll get it for you" Jungkook said, kissing him on his cheek. 

He walked into the kitchen and took out two glasses and filled one of them with water. He smiled evilly as he stood in front of Taehyung and placed the empty glass into his hand. 

"Thank you" Taehyung said and started drinking it, but nothing came out. 'Maybe there was very less water' he thought and tipped the glass up to let the water fall into his mouth. Still, nothing came out. 

Confused, he turned the glass upside down, thinking there was no water. Right at that moment, Jungkook poured the water from the glass he was holding, onto Taehyung's thigh, making him yelp again.

 "What's this??" he exclaimed, too puzzled to understand what was happening.

Seokjin couldn't hold in any longer and burst into laughter. Namjoon joined him next and soon the whole room was booming with laughter. 

It took some time, but Taehyung finally realized what was happening. He slapped Jungkook's thigh and stomped into the kitchen. He forgot about the dining table in his anger and walked right into it, knocking the air out of his stomach. 

He fell down from the impact, but didn't make any effort to get up. Jungkook soon entered the kitchen, still howling like a wolf, and sat beside Taehyung. "Are you mad?" he asked between his howls. 

"YES. VERY" he huffed and got up to drink some water. He walked into his bedroom and flopped on his bed. 

Jungkook peeked into the living room, as if asking permission, and received a nod from Namjoon. 

He went into the bedroom and silently locked the door. He got into the bed, knowing that Taehyung would feel the dip, and cuddled him. 

"I hate you. You know that, right?" Taehyung mumbled into his chest. "Yeah, and I hate you too" Jungkook said, grinning like an idiot. 

Taehyung scowled deeper, but yawned suddenly. "Good night, hyung" Jungkook said, placing a kiss on Taehyung's forehead. 

"Sleep can wait" Taehyung said, reaching out to search for Jungkook's lips. He placed his fingers on his lips before pulling him into a passionate kiss. 

Jungkook was euphoric that he was being kissed by the older. He kissed him back with more passion before rolling him over so that he was hovering on top of Taehyung. 

"I thought this day would never come" Jungkook said, looking into Taehyung's eyes, knowing the look wouldn't be returned. 

Taehyung chuckled before pulling him back into the kiss. Jungkook bit his lip, asking him to open it. He let his tongue in and deepened the kiss. Taehyung moaned and fisted his hands into the younger's hair as Jungkook moved down and kissed his neck. 

He left a trail of kisses all over his neck, taking his sweet time exploring the neck, the collar bones and the crevice before selecting a good spot and biting it. 

He sucked on it while Taehyung lost his mind. It had been two years since either of them had done anything like this and they were on cloud nine. 

After what felt like an hour, Jungkook got up, looking into Taehyung's eyes again, knowing that he had to wait for four more months to receive the look back. 

"What do you think?" he asked, dropping his voice a few octaves to sound hoarse and sexy. 

Taehyung hummed for a while, pretending to think about it. "You need to cut your hair" he said, dropping his already low voice a few more octaves. 

Indeed, his hair was long enough to tie a small pigtail. 

Jungkook lost his mind for two reasons. 

One, THE VOICE. Two, those words. 

"Dirty goose!" he muttered before diving back and attacking his neck with too many bites. Taehyung became a moaning mess. 

"Jungkook, w-wait" Taehyung said. "Hmm?" Jungkook hummed, getting back up again. 

"Let's not do it today please" he said. "Yeah, you are right" Jungkook said, falling next to Taehyung and pulling him into a hug. 

"Now sleep can't wait. Good night" Taehyung said, placing his hands on Jungkook's chest and nuzzling deeper into the cuddle. "Good night" Jungkook said and soon, they fell asleep.

****************************

_finite_infinity_ 

Again, the water wala prank was an idea from my coujinnie