29. He likes me?

Jungkook woke up in the morning on Sunday and walked into Taehyung's room, only to notice that he wasn't there. He realized that he must have gone to Seokjin's flat. He brushed his teeth (he had a spare brush here as he slept here most of the nights) and walked back to his own flat. 

He greeted the other three and sat down to have his breakfast, pulling Taehyung into the seat beside him. 

They started talking about what they were gonna do when a loud urgent knock interrupted them. "Get the door, Kookie" Seokjin said, watching as Jungkook stuffed his sandwich into his mouth and walked towards the door. 

"Let's go to the mall today!!" Jimin yelled, dragging 'today' as he walked into the house and poked Jungkook's cheek, which was full of food. "What do you expect me to do in the mall?" Taehyung asked, scowling at the table. 

"You can walk with Jungkookie. He will keep you good company, don't worry. Now get your ass off the chair and get ready, we are leaving in fifteen minutes. Get upppp!!!!" Jimin hurried them. 

"Hey, we still didn't eat!" Namjoon exclaimed. "Aaaaahhhhh 4 minutes!! Fast! Eat fast! You have literally four more minutes!" Jimin said, glaring at his watch. 

"Baby, chill! It's okay. We have the whole day" Yoongi said, chuckling at his adorable boyfriend before taking a seat on the chair next to him. 

"Nope, not gonna chill! Come on!!!" Jimin said, bouncing his foot impatiently. Seokjin and Taehyung chuckled while Jungkook rolled his eyes. Namjoon carried on as if there was no one behind him, chasing him to finish his food. 

"Okay, before we go, I want to tell you guys something" Namjoon said, chuckling at Jimin, who started whining. 

"Taehyung is getting his eyes fixed this December. The doctor called yesterday. She didn't tell me when she was going to come, but apparently, they found out how to fix his eyes. They are completely sure about it" Namjoon said.

Yoongi hugged him, whispering a 'congratulations'. Jimin, on the other side, jumped on Taehyung, completely startling the latter as he squealed and congratulated him. 

"I can't wait, Taehyungie! We can enjoy a lot more than we do now! Oh god, I am soo happy" he rambled while Taehyung tried to get the shorter male off of him. 

"Yeah, me too, me too, but get down!!" Taehyung whined. "Okay, okay, now come on, get ready, you slow asses!" Jimin said, pushing Seokjin and Jungkook into their bedroom and locking the door before sending Namjoon and Taehyung back to their flat. 

"Why are you in such a hurry? Geez!" Jungkook muttered as they walked into the elevator. "You'll see" Jimin said, his eyes almost closing completely as he grinned.

"SUITS" Seokjin shouted once he realized where they were heading to. "Don't tell me we are gonna select suits!" he said, too excited to realize that he was receiving odd looks from others. 

"Yassss, suits!" Jimin squealed and he rushed towards the shop. 

"Jiminie, I swear I am gonna age twenty more years because of you before the marriage itself" Yoongi said as Jimin dragged him into the shop. 

Taehyung chuckled and tugged at Jungkook's sleeves. "Let's go somewhere else. It's not like I can select" he pouted. Jimin heard this and felt guilty. "Yeah, you guys go and enjoy. We will call you after we are done" he said, shooing the two out of the shop. 

"Where do you wanna go?" Jungkook asked. "Anywhere. Your wish" Taehyung said. "Let's go to the claw machine" Jungkook said. "Jungkook, I can't see" Taehyung deadpanned. 

"That makes it even more fun, doesn't it? You try it and see what you are gonna get. It will be a surprise for you" Jungkook said, getting excited about getting a soft toy. "Okay, let's g-" Taehyung got dragged to the machine before he could even finish what he was trying to say.

"Okay, so here is the control......you know how to do it, right?" Jungkook said, putting Taehyung's hand on the control. "I will help you, don't worry" Jungkook said. "Okay" Taehyung maneuvered the control. 

"Yess......done......go front.......left ......no, no, just a bit right.......ohh shit......come back let's do it again.............ahhh..........yess that's it..........a bittt left.......yesssssssss" Jungkook said, jumping and clapping and hugging the older. 

"What's it?" he asked. "Guess what" Jungkook said, placing the Eevee soft toy into his hands. Taehyung ran his fingers all over it for a long time. "EEVEE!! IT'S EEVEE ISN'T IT??" he squealed, happy that he got what he always wanted. (Taetzu shippers ;))

"My turn!" Jungkook jumped at the control, moving it till it caught hold of a cute tiger. He jumped onto Taehyung when the tiger came out. Taehyung got scared, but relaxed when he realized that it was Jungkook. 

"Aish, people really need to stop jumping on me! You do realize that I don't wanna die soon, don't you?" Taehyung said, not realizing the kind of impact those words might have on Jungkook.

Jungkook paled and quickly got down from him. He muttered a sorry before silently taking him back to the suit shop. "You came back?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah, nothing interesting" Jungkook muttered without looking at anyone. 

"Jungkook, please come out once. Please" Taehyung pleaded. Jungkook silently walked out and waited for him. Jimin realized the situation and took Taehyung outside, telling him that Jungkook was already out. 

"Jungkook, I am sorry if I said something wrong. I am really sorry, nothing was intentional" Taehyung said, trying to find Jungkook's arm. 

He suddenly felt Jungkook's head on his neck. He felt his shirt getting wet. "Jungkookie? Please don't cry. I am really sorry for whatever I did or said" Taehyung said, wrapping an arm around him.

"There were three people in my life who were, and still are, very important to me, Tae. I loved them with my whole heart" Jungkook said, still crying into Taehyung's neck, while Taehyung patted his back. 

"I literally gave them my whole heart, but they left me. They died. I like you, hyung. Please don't ever talk about dying when you are with me. I can't bear to lose you too. I know you just talked about it in the passing, but I can't even think about it. Please, hyung. I like you and I don't want you to leave me like they did" Jungkook cried.

Taehyung heard the whole thing. But the only thing that stayed in his mind was 'I like you'.

'He likes me?!?!' he questioned mentally. 

******************************

This claw machine wala idea was given by my coujinnie :)) 

_finite_infinity_