4. Come on, talk!!

Jungkook came out of his room after his last customer left. "I am going for lunch" he said to Jin and walked out without waiting for him. Seokjin sighed and placed his book aside. "Wait up!!" he shouted, jogging behind him.

Jungkook stayed silent throughout the walk to the small restaurant that they regularly went to. Seokjin didn't find it unusual. This was how Jungkook had been like for the past two years and he got used to it. But the weird thing was that Jungkook was late that morning. 

"Why were you late this morning? Don't tell me your as-" "Yes, it did. Now stop asking questions" Jungkook cut him off with a cold look and entered the restaurant. 

"This is why I tell you to let me come with you every morning. See what happens when you go alone" Seokjin said, pulling the chair opposite to Jungkook. 

"I am fine going by myself. I already have to spend all of my time with you as we live together. Let me at least run peacefully" he said. 

"No, Kook. It's final. You either run with me or you stay at home" Seokjin said with finality in his voice. Jungkook frowned at him and took a couple of minutes to give him a nod. 

Jin sighed and called the waitress. "The usual" he said with a lovely smile. "Haha, okay" she said and left to get their food.

"So what do you think of those two guys who came this morning?" Seokjin asked after they got back to the shop, trying to get Jungkook to talk something. Anything.

Jungkook looked up at him. "They looked familiar somehow" he said, getting his equipment out and rolling his pants up. 

"How come?" Seokjin asked, frowning at the younger, who started applying rubbing alcohol to his leg. "Don't tell me you are getting another one over there" he said, pointing to Jungkook's leg. 

"Okay, I won't tell you" Jungkook said and went right back to preparing his leg for the new tattoo. Seokjin simply scowled and continued with his mission of getting Jungkook to talk. 

"The older one looked so hot, man!! I wish I got his phone number. I think he said his name was Kim Namjoon. I hope I get to see him again! But I feel bad for the younger one, you know? I think he isn't completely blind. I feel bad that he is going through so much at such a young age. He looks so young!!" Seokjin ranted, feeling extremely bad for Taehyung.

"Kim Namjoon, did you say?" Jungkook said, looking a bit confused. The name sounded familiar too. "Yeah, why?" Seokjin asked. The younger shook his head and looked back down again.

"Never mind. It's completely none of our business. Also, do me a favour, and leave me alone for sometime" Jungkook said, starting to litter the skin on his leg again.

Seokjin sighed and went back to his desk. He opened his magazine, but couldn't concentrate as his mind kept wandering back to 'that day'.  

'I wish no one went through the pain that he went through, though. I am thankful that he never thought of killing himself. He is closing himself off more and more nowadays.

And what did he mean when he said they looked familiar? He also acted as if he knew the name from somewhere. I hope they didn't cause him any trouble in the past. He has enough on his plate right now.

I wish he would open up to me and lessen his burden a bit' and so he kept thinking about everything that had happened in Jungkook's life to make him so sad and cold.

He remembered how cheerful, cute and bubbly the younger used to be when they were younger. He remembered how excited he used to get whenever Seokjin visited his cousin's house with his parents. He remembered the little Kookie who used to flash him a cute little bunny smile whenever he saw him.

He sighed heavily. 'I wish those two days were erased from his mind. He would be a lot better if he forgot those two days' he thought.