50. The Old Epilogue

Just in case you guys wanna know why a lot of people ranted a lot about this book ;)

This chapter is just the old ending of the book, so dont worry, guys. Jungkook didn't actually die. 

**********************

15 years later.......

"JUNGKOOKIE!!!! AHHHHH WHYYYY????" Taehyung smiled as he heard his daughter scream at her older brother. "Dada!! Kookie fooled me again!" she whined as she ran to him and jumped on his lap. 

"What did he do this time?" he chuckled. "I was sleepy! So I didn't open my eyes and went to throw my clothes in the basket, but he put the dustbin in the place of the basket! He is always fooling me!!!" she whined. Taehyung and his husband burst out laughing.

Taehyung met Choi Minho three years after Jungkook's death. He had been miserable until then and Minho helped him through it. 

Three years later, they got married and two years after that, they adopted a baby boy. They named him Jungkook in remembrance of Taehyung's previous lover. Two years after that, they adopted a baby girl and named her Ae Cha.

Jungkook turned out to be quite the prankster. He loved pranking and fooling people left ad right. 

Minho accepted the fact that Taehyung still loved his previous lover Jungkook, and respected it. Not that Taehyung didn't love Minho. It was just that he had a special spot in his heart, reserved for Jungkook. 

Their kid, Choi Jungkook, was now seven years old while Choi Ae Cha was five. "Today is Sunday. Shall we all meet up?" Minho asked. "Oh god, yeah!!" Taehyung replied, knowing who he was referring to. He called up Namjoon and Jimin and asked them to come home for lunch.

"How the hell are you going to cook for these many people??" Seokjin asked, snatching the phone from Namjoon. "I know, right? Let's all go to some restaurant, hyung! It's been long since we met up. Come on" Taehyung answered. "Okay, fine. We will be there in an hour" Seokjin said.

"Hell, yeaaaaahhhh" Jimin screamed the second Taehyung told them to come over. 

"Jiminie, I really swear I am sixty four years old" Taehyung heard Yoongi mumble from the other side. Taehyung chuckled. 

"We are going out for lunch. There is no way in hell I am going to be able to cook for twelve people! I know six of them are kids, but I still can't do it" Taehyung said. Jimin snickered "Yeah, yeah, okay" he said and hung up.

...............................

"Channie!! You can't do that!! That's my favorite bunny!" Seokjin and Namjoon's younger son, Baekhyun yelled at his older brother, Chanyeol, who turned around and stuck his tongue at his brother and ran around the house, holding the stuffed bunny by its ear and waving it above his head. 

He bumped into Yoongi, who was peacefully walking into the kitchen for water, causing both of them to fall down. "Oh, no! Sorry Uncle Yoongly" he screamed, getting up and running away.

Jimin burst into laughter, looking at his husband's face, which was morphed into shock at the kid's audacity. 

"NAMJOON!! YOU FUCKER! RAISE YOUR KIDS RIGHT, YOU IDIOT" he screamed and stormed out of the kitchen towards the living room, where the adults were playing a round of UNO.

Namjoon chuckled and patted to his right, gesturing to Yoongi to be silent and come back to the game. 

"DADA!!" Suho yelled as he ran and skidded to a stop in front of Jimin. Jimin snickered at his younger son and pulled him onto his lap. 

"What?" he asked. "Jungkookie won't let me have a go!" he whined. "At what?" Jimin asked, already amused by his son. "I wanna play with Yeontannie toooo" he whined again.

"You do one thing. Get all the kids inside" Minho told Suho and watched as the kid ran outside to get them. 

Seo Yoon, Yoongi and Jimin's elder daughter came and sat on Yoongi's lap, letting him caress her hair. All the kids settled on their parents' laps as the adults packed their cards away. "So guys, tell us about your schools" Seokjin said.

At once, the room burst into a chatter of noises as the kids animatedly explained to no one in particular about their schools and friends and teachers. 

Yoongi went to the kitchen to cool his over heated brain and Taehyung followed him soon. 

"It's a poultry farm over there" Yoongi said, rubbing his temples. Taehyung looked at the living room lovingly and smiled. "Our lovely poultry farm" he said.

***********THE END*********