17. Some other time....?

"Jimin?" Jin shouted from the living room. "Coming!" Jimin yelled and walked out of the room, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone. 

There was an awkward silence between the two before Taehyung decided to break it. "What do you do in your free time?" he asked.

"I used to play video games, but I don't do that anymore. I just sleep whenever I am free. What about you?" Jungkook asked. "I used to play video games too. I don't play now for obvious reasons. I just listen to songs or watch movies that I already watched before" Taehyung said.

"Ohh. Can you see anything at all?" Jungkook asked. "A big mass of blur. These don't work fully, but they shut down completely either" Taehyung said, pointing to his eyes. "Oh" the awkward silence was back again. 

"Do you mind if I ask you what happened?" Jungkook asked. 

For some reason, he really wanted to know more about this guy. He somehow could relate to this guy. Even though Jungkook wasn't the one who lost his sight, he was suffering too. And thus could relate to him. 

"Umm.....Maybe some other day? I am not comfortable with that topic" Taehyung said, looking apologetically towards the direction of Jungkook's voice. It was getting dark, and there weren't lights in the bedroom yet. 

Thus Taehyung didn't even have the advantage of a blur anymore. He purely had to depend on touch and voices. "Ah, I am sorry for asking. Anyways, who is moving in here? You or your friend?" 

"My brother and I" Taehyung replied. "Ohh that's nice" Jungkook said. "Hmm"

Another silence.

"What is taking Jimin so long?" Taehyung asked after some time. "Maybe he is talking to Jin hyung" Jungkook said. "Yeah, maybe."

"So, we are going to be neighbours, right? Do you wanna exchange numbers?" Jungkook asked. He surprised himself with how open he was being with this new guy. Something about this guy made him feel peaceful. He really wanted to know more about him. 

"Uhh sure! This is my number ********** " Taehyung said after Jungkook pulled his phone out to save it. "I will give you a call, wait" he said as he called the older guy. Taehyung pulled his phone out and saved his number as well. 

"So, where did you study?" Taehyung asked. They still felt awkward around each other. "Dong-Pusan college" he said. "Ohh, that's nice. Then why did you get into tattooing?"

"Uhh" Jungkook cleared his throat nervously. "M-my b-boyfriend b-back then introduced m-me to...." he cleared his throat again. "I c-can't do t-this. I will t-tell you some other t-time" he stuttered. 

"I am soo sorry, I am really very sorry. You don't seem to be comfortable talking about this. I am really very sorry" Taehyung said, patting around to find Jungkook's arm and caressing it once he found it. 

Jungkook relaxed in his touch and let him caress until....

"Jungkook!! Tae!! Come out here, both of you!!" he heard Jimin calling them. He got up and watched as Taehyung got up and tried using the support of the wall to get into the living room. 

But as he was still new to the layout of the house, he completely forgot where he was and stood still, trying to remember where he was supposed to go. 

Understanding Taehyung's situation, Jungkook took hold of his free hand gently and led him to the living room, letting his other hand map the layout of the room on his way out. 

"Oh?! Taehyung, right? Wow, I didn't know you would be here. Jimin, you could have told me, right?!" Seokjin asked. "How am I supposed to know that you knew him?" Jimin asked incredulously. 

"Yeah, right. Nice to see you here, Taehyung" Seokjin said. "Umm....you are the guy from the tattoo shop, right?" Taehyung asked. "Yes, I am" Jin smiled. "Umm...nice to see you too, I guess" Taehyung said, making Seokjin chuckle. 

He was surprised to see Taehyung, but it didn't strike him that the presence of Taehyung here meant that his brother was going to be there too. He simply didn't connect any of the dots.

Jin felt very happy looking at Jungkook trying to mingle with others. Even though the younger would never admit, he really was in need of good friends. 

"Jimin-ah come outside and help us with this" he heard someone call from outside and froze.

'Doesn't that sound like the hottie from the other day? Oh shit, oh shit, oh shitting shit fuck!!'

"Jimin, who the fuck is moving in here? You or Taehyung?" Jin asked, panicking over something he should be feeling happy about. "Taehyung and his brother. Me and Yoongi are here to help them move their stuff" Jimin said as he walked out to help Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Did you say Yoongi? As in Y-Yoongi hyung??" Jungkook asked. 

'Oh god, what's happening?!' he started trembling.