12. WHO THE HELL...??

Namjoon groaned as he woke up and found a bottle of painkillers, a glass of water and a note on the bedside table. He popped in two pills before reading the note.

"I'm taking Taehyung out for a change cos he's still disturbed about yesterday. Take your time. Don't worry about him. The lunch is in the fridge. We already had brunch, so don't worry about us. I called in sick to our offices, so you don't have to worry about that, either. -Y"

Namjoon tried to remember what happened the previous night. He felt bad, knowing he might have hurt Taehyung like he always did when he got drunk. 

He never forgave himself for getting drunk, and always kept beating himself up for it. But when it got too much for his smol brain, he got drunk in spite of himself.

He walked into the kitchen, got his lunch out and started eating it.

'I wonder when they left. It's past noon now' he thought as he finished his lunch and walked up to the sink to wash the dishes. Halfway through, he heard the main door open. 

"Yoongi? Tae?" he called out. "Yes, it's us" Yoongi called back as he led Taehyung to the couch. 

"TAE! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FEET? WHY ARE THERE FUCKING BANDAGES AROUND THEM?? WHO THE HEL-" Namjoon was out of his mind, determined to kill whoever tried to hurt his younger brother. 

"Joon, chill! It's okay! He's fine" Yoongi said. 

"NO, HYUNG! HE IS NOT! WHY DOES HE HAVE THOSE BANDAGES? I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL RIP EACH LIMB OF WHOEVER DID THIS AND GIFT THOSE LIMBS BACK TO THEM!! JUST TELL ME WHO IT WAS!!!!" 

"Okay, fine. Start ripping yo-"

"HYUNG!! IT WAS NO ONE'S FAULT, OKAY?! YOONGI HYUNG DIDN'T LOOK OUT AND I DIDN'T KNOW! I JUST WALKED ON SOME GLASS BAREFOOT. IT DOESN'T HURT MUCH ANYMORE! DON'T WORRY" Taehyung yelled, cutting Yoongi off and earning a speculating look from him. 

But he didn't know that. He simply patted the couch beside him, hoping his brother would come and sit with him. Namjoon obliged immediately and they decided to watch a movie and get some rest before moving their things to the new apartment.

The end credits rolled on as Taehyung sighed. "I miss watching these movies. It's hard to remember the scenes" he pouted. 

"Don't pout, little brother!" Namjoon said, tickling his 'little brother' while the other started howling with laughter. Yoongi simply shook his head and walked into the kitchen to pour himself a drink.

"So what am I gonna do while you guys move the things?" Taehyung asked once Yoongi settled back on the couch. "We'll leave you here until we are done moving, and then we'll come back and take you there" Namjoon said.

"I can call Jimin and ask him to come over. You can get to know each other" Yoongi suggested. "Yeah, that's better. Please call him" Taehyung pleaded, unknowingly giving him the puppy eyes. "Yeah, wait. Let me call him" Yoongi said, pulling out his phone.

"Hey, baby" Jimin said. "Hey, honey! Do you think you can stop by and give Tae some company tonight while we shift their stuff to their new house?" Yoongi asked, getting straight to the point.
"Sure! I would love to! Where is he gonna stay?" Jimin asked. 

"At my house...." "Isn't it better if we waited in their house? I can help arrange stuff while we get to know each other" Jimin said. "That's a great idea, Sweets! Let's do that. I will let them know!" Yoongi exclaimed. "Yeah, okay. I will be there at 5. I need to go now, baby. Bye" Jimin said, blowing a kiss and hanging up.

"He said he'll come at 5. But he said it will be better if they waited in your house instead. He can even help arrange some stuff" Yoongi said. 

"Yeah, that's better" the brothers said at the same time and started snickering at it. "Okay, rest a bit now. We can start after Jimin comes. There isn't much to move, anyway" Yoongi said and sprawled on the couch. 

"Why is he behaving like a cat?" Namjoon whispered into Taehyung's ears, leading him into their room. "I dunno" Taehyung chuckled.

"How are you even going to move the things? Did you get the boxes already?" he asked. 

"Yoongi already has them. We just have to put everything into them and then Yoongi said he will call a mini truck to get the things there. There are things in the storage locker too. They will get them after moving these into the house" Namjoon explained.

"Hmm, okay. Let's talk! It's been a while since we spent some quality time together" Taehyung said, sitting on the bed. "Yeah, let's talk" Namjoon said, pulling his brother down on the bed with him and earning a yelp and a chuckle from him.