36. The plans

(The following content is all a part of Jungkook's dream. He hadn't dreamt of the complete event until now. Also, Seokjin and Namjoon are sleeping in Seokjin's flat as usual, while Taehyung and Jungkook are sleeping in Taehyung's room together. That's when Jungkook dreamt of what happened two years ago...)

Two years ago.....
On August 29th.....

"Dad" Jungkook whisper called his father. Mr. Jeon looked out to see Jungkook clinging on to the window sill. 

"Are you trying to die?" he asked his son. "No, but imma kill you soon" Jungkook hissed. "Nonsense" Mr. Jeon said, turning back to the computer. "This is useless" Jungkook muttered. He got down and marched into the office. 

"Kook, did you lose your mind?" Mr. Jeon asked, baffled at how his son entered his office coolly and sat on the chair in front of his table. 

"You do know that this is my office, right?" he asked. "And you do know that tomorrow is your silver jubilee, right?" Jungkook asked, arching an eyebrow and picking his nails with a mischievous smirk. 

Mr. Jeon's face paled. 

Upon receiving no response, Jungkook looked up with horror written on his face. "Don't tell me you forgot" he said in a warning tone. Mr. Jeon ran his tongue across his lips and looked down. 

"DAD!!! You are soo horrible! I can't believe this! When was the last time you visited mum's cafe?" he asked. "Ummmm......two years....ago?" Mr. Jeon asked hesitantly, unsure of the actual time. 

"Dad, I hate you! You are gonna make this special for her, okay? At this rate, I won't even be surprised if she was cheating on you!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Haha, very funny" Me. Jeom deadpanned. "What should I do?" he deadpanned. 

"Surprise her. Go to her cafe and hug her and do whatever and announce that it is your silver jubilee and then throw her a party or something"
"It sounds soo regular" Mr. Jeon said. 

"Something is better than nothing, dad! Why are you like this?" Jungkook asked, sounding irritated. "Okay, okay" Mr. Jeon sighed.

"Or better, prank her!" Jungkook exclaimed. 

"Go and act as if she has been cheating on you and create a scene and then when she starts crying or something, come up with the biggest bouquet or something beautiful that she is gonna love. Prepare a nice speech for her and then throw a party for her" Jungkook said excitedly. 

"This sounds even worse" Mr. Jeon deadpanned. "Come on, dad!! You have to do this. Or else, I will disown you" Jungkook declared. "You will disown me?" Mr. Jeon scoffed.

"Ugh, you know what I mean. I will come with you to the cafe too. Let's do this, dad!" Jungkook punched the air. "Okay, fine. Now get lost, I need to prepare a speech" he said, smiling at his son endearingly. "It better be good" Jungkook warned him before leaving the office. 

"Guess what! We are pranking my mum!" Jungkook exclaimed. "'We' in the sense?" Hoseok asked, pinching Jungkook's waist as the younger returned to the tattoo parlour. "Me and my dad" Jungkook said. 

Just then, they heard the parlour door open.

"You get them, I need to pee" Hoseok said, leaving for the washroom. Jungkook went to the outer room to get the customer and froze immediately.

"Please come. What tattoo would you like?" he asked with a poker face.
"I want a chrysanthemum on my left arm" the customer answered with an equally poker face.

"Please take your seat. I'll get the equipment" 
"Sure" the customer said and followed Jungkook to the inner room.

Jungkook got the equipment and started applying rubbing alcohol on the customer's arm.