19. We will help him

"What just happened? Is he okay? What the hell happened to Jungkook?" Taehyung asked. He still didn't understand what exactly happened a few moments ago. 

"I will explain everything to you, Tae-ah. Let's go to Jin hyung's house first. He cooked for us. Let's not waste it" Yoongi said, taking Taehyung's hand and leading him out of the house and into Seokjin's house. 

He took him to the dining chair and placed a plate of food in front of him. 

"Okay, there's Pajeon at 10 'o' clock, a bit of jajangmyeon at 2 'o' clock and a bowl of soup at 6 'o' clock" Yoongi said, explaining the positions of each food item to Taehyung in clock terms. 

"Thanks. So what happened?" Taehyung asked, poking his chopsticks around to get a proper idea of the food on his plate. 

"He is Hoseok's boyfriend. It looks like he hasn't recovered from the incident yet. I really don't blame him, though, but I really didn't expect him to freak out like that. It looks like it still has a lot of effect on him. 

I was there with him on that day, so I recognized him. I guess Namjoon doesn't remember him because he wasn't there at that time. Hell, no one can forget his face if they saw him that day. But I guess he didn't recognize me. 

Our discussion must have ticked him off. He must have realized that we are Hoseok's friends after listening to us talk about the shop's owner. I feel really bad for that kid" Yoongi sighed. He indeed felt really bad about the whole thing. 

"Ohh. I didn't know it was him" Taehyung said in a very small voice. He lost his sight the same time as Jungkook went through the most darkest phase of his life. 

Taehyung knew that Hoseok had a boyfriend named Jungkook, and he knew what happened to him. But he didn't know that the 'Jungkook' who talked to him just a few minutes ago was 'the Jungkook' that he knew. 

"Yeah! I remember!" Jimin exclaimed. "One moment he gets a call and the next moment he starts shouting and crying and ripping his bed out and whatnot! It was horrible that day!! I didn't know he was still suffering because of it until Jin hyung told me. 

Apparently his asthma increased after that incident. He said that he even gets panic attacks a few times which trigger his asthma. I guess that's what happened just now" he said sadly. 

Taehyung stayed silent. Both of them were affected by that accident. If not for it, they wouldn't have been hurt soo much. Jungkook would still have been hurt, but it wouldn't have been this bad.

"Listen to me, Tae. I dunno if you will be okay with this. But please think about it. I feel like he needs external help to actually get over it, and god knows he can use a few friends. Jin hyung told me about it too. And I am really willing to help him out, even if it takes a lot of effort from my side. 

I want you to do the same too. I know you may have a problem to start, but I will be there. Let's do this together. For Hoseok hyung's sake" Jimin said, receiving a very proud look from his boyfriend.

"I was already thinking about it, Jimin. And I really want to help him too. Both of us were affected by that accident. Only difference is that I got affected directly while it was indirect for him. 

I can't help but think that nothing would have happened if I weren't lazy that day. Dad would have been there. So would Jungkook's dad. I would have been enjoying my life now. Joonie hyung too. Jungkook would have been dating Hobi hyung. 

They would have been happy together. So I am very determined to help him and make it up to Hobi hyung" Taehyung said, fighting the tears that were starting to pool in his eyes.

"What has happened, has happened. There is no use thinking about it and feeling bad. You couldn't have known about the accident. I am proud that you two have decided to help him out. I will help you guys too. And like you said, this is the least we can do for Hobi" Yoongi said.

"I guess only Namjoon is left. It looks like they ate already, judging by the wet dishes near the sink. Let's leave some for Namjoon" he said as he got up to clean his plate. 

"I will do the dishes, baby. You go and talk to Tae. He looks disturbed" Jimin mumbled, standing next to Yoongi.

"You know, I am very proud of you. I am really lucky to have you in my life" Yoongi said. Jimin chuckled. "I can literally see love radiating from your eyes" he said as he moved closer to Yoongi and closed the gap between them.